Rigo vs. Loma set for 12/9?

hangulmalmotayo

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Rigondeaux posted on his IG that Bob Arum confirmed the Loma fight... but his post is a video of a video of an interview of Arum. I thought I saw somewhere that this would be for 12/9 at MSG. Anyone have any additional info?

Man I wish it was the 80s this fight is huge for the little guys.

What an end to the year.

Rigondeaux only beats him by KO. He's not going to outpoint Lomachenko.

Are you suggesting that Lomachenko will use his higher volume to outpoint Rigo legitimately or that he'll get screwed on the cards if it goes to a decision?

Fuck it, better late than never, I wish they had fought in 2014 where Rigo would have won, im not so sure he can at 130 and Loma right now is on a roll

You might be wrong my friend.
Loma cant do those pitty patty punches in bunches with Rigo. Rigos too quick and accurate on top of being defensively sound for that horseshit.

Loma throws his lowest output this fight.

Loma cant do those pitty patty punches in bunches with Rigo. Rigos too quick and accurate on top of being defensively sound for that horseshit.

Rigo will absolutely get put on his ass at least once in this fight.

I have Rigo as well, however Loma definitely could prove me very wrong. It's hard to say with such insane skillsets both of them.

Rigo has tasted the canvas vs far inferior fighters.

Lomachenko only shows you what he wants to show you in his fights. You'll see what I mean when he moves up to Lightweight where he'll be forced to show his full hand.

Boxing isn't dead but all the great fights this year are killing me!

If I disappear from this forum forever it's because I died of pure ecstasy with a Pacifico in my hand screaming at the TV while one truly great fighter crushes another truly great fighter.

I got Loma winning this one. I can't see him losing to anyone who fights clean anywhere near his weight class.

Loma for me.

I'm not sure he hurts Loma at 130. Also he gets caught off balance from time to time and gets knocked down, or his chin is suspect, or both... I mean, Freddie said he got dropped by a 14 yo in sparring. I think Loma will outwork him and probably put him on his ass at least once, even if he doesn't necessarily hurt him.

Lomachenko has a way better chance of stopping Rigondeaux than reverse. I find it hard to see Rigondeaux winning tbh with the size difference. He's going to get outworked.

Back