Rigo vs. Loma set for 12/9?

I was talking about this thread.

They're coming for you! I actually don't like Lomachenko - I despise the showboating. It's just so transparent how much you hate overseas fighters.

They're coming for you! I actually don't like Lomachenko - I despise the showboating. It's just so transparent how much you hate overseas fighters.
Why would that be? Its so dumb that I can't even get where you guys are coming from with this shit. I was a big Kessler fan, Froch was one of my favorites, I've praised Gvodzyk....

Really this is the dumbest thing I've ever been accused of on this site. There is no earthly reason I would have such a bias.

Why would that be? Its so dumb that I can't even get where you guys are coming from with this shit. I was a big Kessler fan, Froch was one of my favorites, I've praised Gvodzyk....

Really this is the dumbest thing I've ever been accused of on this site. There is no earthly reason I would have such a bias.

For what it's worth, I believe you. Throw in Andy Lee too. I'm sure right after he finished Korobov you became a fan of his. With you connecting the dots is fun and easy. You don't even need the secret decoder ring, just some common sense is all.

I'm starting to think that we're not dealing with scholars here.

It is kind of amazing how some people truly seem to think their favorite fighters can really do no wrong. Everyone fucks up at some point. Everyone does things that put money before legacy or honesty at some point. No matter who it is. People should just realize that shit and not try to defend indefensible things. All fighters have that in common at some point in their career.

If people paid attention they would see that you do have a tendency to take issue with some of the big punchers fans on this forum. Not because you dislike the fighters but because quite often the guys who love punchers over everything else tend to exaggerate everything and know less than everyone else about actual boxing. It's the boxing forums version of Just Bleed fans. Which annoys me as well because I love punchers and knockouts but some of the fans of my favorite fighters here can just be fucking stupid. So stupid as a matter of fact they think because you dislike some of a fighter's worst fans you must hate the fighter too. Which is bullshit. I remember how hard we both rooted for Froch against everyone in the tournament. Kessler too. Actually I remember being super angry about how dirty Ward was fighting against him and even though you seemed to want Kessler to win as well you blamed Kessler for letting Ward fight so dirty and being inexperienced with that stuff instead of blaming Ward like I did.

Yet somehow you're a racist who hates white fighters and cries when someone fights dirty against someone you like?

Nonsense is running rampant these days.

The lady doth protest too much?

Maybe it's more of an anti commie thing?

Anyways it's all in good fun.

I actually don't like Lomachenko - I despise the showboating.

Cmon, lighten up man. It's a very lighthearted showboating. He has a very exuberant style and seems just a byproduct of that. Having fun in the ring and genuinely happy to be there. Very infectious.
Comes across as the nicest / friendliest guy on camera / YouTube.

Now Adrien Broner's shit or Gervonta Davis ?
Idiots of the first order.

Rigondeaux only beats him by KO. He's not going to outpoint Lomachenko.

i agree

and most ppl think lomachenko will fight the same way he did vs marriaga or sosa
i'm sure he will more defensively responsible against rigo
we're talkin about a defensive wizard

plus the overall the size, reach advantage will be too much for rigo
loma by landslide dec

Cmon, lighten up man. It's a very lighthearted showboating. He has a very exuberant style and seems just a byproduct of that. Having fun in the ring and genuinely happy to be there. Very infectious.
Comes across as the nicest / friendliest guy on camera / YouTube.

Now Adrien Broner's shit or Gervonta Davis ?
Idiots of the first order.

Nah, he's mocking his opponent. And he's doing it vs no-hopers. It's not a good look.

defining factor of this fight will be how rigo takes lomas punches, i think technically rigo is probably better, but when youre moving up two weight divisions and youre fighting a high volume puncher who can crack it could go very pear shaped

this is lomas fight to win, i dont think it proves anything, loma will go back to cherry picking tijuana cab drivers at 130, but if rigo somehow pulls this off i think its pretty difficult to argue against him as #1 p4p

Lol, why don't they fight at 126? Seems fair to me.

defining factor of this fight will be how rigo takes lomas punches, i think technically rigo is probably better, but when youre moving up two weight divisions and youre fighting a high volume puncher who can crack it could go very pear shaped

this is lomas fight to win, i dont think it proves anything, loma will go back to cherry picking tijuana cab drivers at 130, but if rigo somehow pulls this off i think its pretty difficult to argue against him as #1 p4p
Ridiculous. Lomachenko has 10 pro fights. He fought Salido in his second fight and rigs is still the same guy that made donaire look like toilet paper.

Not many people would have fought fighters of that Calibre by fight 11 would they.

Since the UFC got the frat boy crowd interested everyone is either cherry picking, ducking, getting robbed, a bum, overrated, shot, atg etc. Stop with the fucking hyperbole!

The lady doth protest too much?

Maybe it's more of an anti commie thing?

Anyways it's all in good fun.
No way. I grew up in the Reagan era, we tore down that wall!

For what it's worth, I believe you. Throw in Andy Lee too. I'm sure right after he finished Korobov you became a fan of his. With you connecting the dots is fun and easy. You don't even need the secret decoder ring, just some common sense is all.
I think you just can't stand it that someone doesn't like your favorite fighter. Nothing more, nothing less. You're coming off as sort of a retard here, IMO.

Its worth noting that Loma doesn't seem to have a punch. All his stoppages are against guys who are defensively out of their depth, and most are mercy stoppages. So i don't think he'll stop Rigo regardless of size difference. And there is no chance in hell Rigo is getting a decision against Loma, even if he earns it.

It'll be a dull points victory for Loma, hope i'm wrong and Rigo pulls the major upset.

i think lomachenko definitely can punch, he just hasn't been pulling the trigger lately and has chosen to overwhelm guys instead.

it works better for him, anyway. but i've certainly seen him land some heavy shots.

i think lomachenko definitely can punch, he just hasn't been pulling the trigger lately and has chosen to overwhelm guys instead.

it works better for him, anyway. but i've certainly seen him land some heavy shots.

Ehhh...i don't know man, i've seen him struggle putting guys away even when they're prone and he's trying to stop them, i saw a bit of that in the Sosa fight. The only guy he ended was Rocky Martinez, who was totally shot at that point in his career. Power seems to be Loma's one glaring weakness.

I think you just can't stand it that someone doesn't like your favorite fighter. Nothing more, nothing less. You're coming off as sort of a retard here, IMO.

I'm fine with you liking or not liking fighters that I follow. I was before and can give you many examples. I'm not in every Mayweather thread shitting on the guy like you are with Lomachenko. It gets really old and look at how many people have spoken up about it. Hate is an ugly thing to read every time you post about a certain fighter. It's an eyesore.

Back