Rico Verhoeven just publically challenged Bonjasky on television

You'd be surprised at how easy it is to get hungry for horse meat again.
Overeem-Horse.gif

that's what I thought too. they repeat everytime that Rico is in this unbeaten streak with the ambiguous angle that yes, he is on an unbeaten streak in Glory. so they already wasted the "avenging the loss" storyline. although of course it would be the best storyline right now for Rico.

and it's ridiculous that they explicitly told broadcasters not to touch that subject. where did you hear this?

dastardly mass always has inside information on glory. he knows what broadcasters can say and what they cant say. he also knows that glory is (almost) bankrupt.

that's what I thought too. they repeat everytime that Rico is in this unbeaten streak with the ambiguous angle that yes, he is on an unbeaten streak in Glory. so they already wasted the "avenging the loss" storyline. although of course it would be the best storyline right now for Rico.

and it's ridiculous that they explicitly told broadcasters not to touch that subject. where did you hear this?
mauro ranallo on a podcast said that glory did not want him to mention gerasimchuk or the fight in china the last time he called one of rico's fights

Last edited:
So Bonjasky accepted

What a fucking joke

Beginning to look more and more like mexican wrestling except without the costumes

Fucking pathetic! Bonjasky also requested a match in Superkombat this year in 2017. I don"t know if they agreed, he might have fought in SK for a warming-up. Some friend told me on social website.

Remy should have retired, he has eye problem and embarassed a bit in Glory.

Remy probably weighed the risks of not receiving payment from SuperKombat and acknowledged his star power is far too great to compete in a lower level promotion so he went with the Glory option. Unfortunately a fight with Rico is foolish. Maybe they should give him an easier fight such as the return of Ghita? Perhaps a more winable fight for The Flying Gentleman.

For the dutchies:

Remy:

- peter fought rico when he was 43 im only 41

- i dont drink smoke or drugs so come on.

- i need 6+ months to get ready. Have to go from training 2 / 3 times a week to 10 / 12.

I wonder in what shape he can get. He wasnt that bad in Kroatia.

Fucking pathetic! Bonjasky also requested a match in Superkombat this year in 2017. I don"t know if they agreed, he might have fought in SK for a warming-up. Some friend told me on social website.

Remy should have retired, he has eye problem and embarassed a bit in Glory.

wow, if remy ever fights for super kombat he really has hit rock bottom. why would he degrade himself and fight sor SK?
please no. please please no Remy.

Unless its against Lungu of course, that would be awesome

lungu.jpg

VS

8e086938182f3461a6bd4854ae4fec7c.jpg

Stop lying, Snubnoze, Superkombat already announced that all the payments were done. All these fighters signed new contracts and you will see them in 2017. Anoop just linked Superkombat to Respect World Series. SK didn"t even have huge delay, the payments were even made before Anoop post. There was a delay because the promoter in Puerto Rico didn"t pay but according to the contracts it was legal.

Please watch this, Superkombat is investing a lot of money in academy and fighters, all costs are paid.

http://www.kickboxingplanet.com/supekombat-academy-photo-library/ (Mike Tyson, Bonjasky, Aerts, etc)

http://www.kickboxingplanet.com/six-live-events-superkombat-academy-5-million-dollars-budget/

Stop lying, Snubnoze, Superkombat already announced that all the payments were done. All these fighters signed new contracts and you will see them in 2017. Anoop just linked Superkombat to Respect World Series. SK didn"t even have huge delay, the payments were even made before Anoop post. There was a delay because the promoter in Puerto Rico didn"t pay but according to the contracts it was legal.

Please watch this, Superkombat is investing a lot of money in academy and fighters, all costs are paid.

http://www.kickboxingplanet.com/supekombat-academy-photo-library/ (Mike Tyson, Bonjasky, Aerts, etc)

http://www.kickboxingplanet.com/six-live-events-superkombat-academy-5-million-dollars-budget/

aha, so everything has been paid.....but was there any corruption involved? that's the question

Why does Rico get flak over this? It's Remy who keeps challenging Rico in the media, not the other way around. Rico eventually said if he wants this fight so bad, he can have it. Having said that, Rico now understands the power of hype. A fight with Remy would be another big cash day. Unlike a fight Gerasimchuk, Londt or any of the other smugs. So can't really blame the guy. Plus Remy is still a name that looks good on your resume, whether he's shot or not.

There's a difference between hype and "hype". Nobody is actually excited to see this unlike what was the case with the Hari fight. Or well I guess there could be some Dutchies who want to see a crappy fight but again nowhere near the level with the Hari fight. You'd need to be able to sell a ton of tickets for it to be any kind of a payday bigger than just another fight and doubt this would do it.

There's a difference between hype and "hype". Nobody is actually excited to see this unlike what was the case with the Hari fight. Or well I guess there could be some Dutchies who want to see a crappy fight but again nowhere near the level with the Hari fight. You'd need to be able to sell a ton of tickets for it to be any kind of a payday bigger than just another fight and doubt this would do it.

You know the badr VS Rico fight did almost 800k views in the netherlands. What is pritty decent if you ask me.

Newer names are going to pull less compared to oldies like Remy, Schilt or Saki.

Badr-Rico made sense to pay more for definitely. Not knowing how much more they paid it's hard to say much but they absolutely did get a ton of attention for it, actually sold tickets too.

A fight with Remy won't probably do either of those things, not nearly to Badr-Rico extent at least. Just saying it doesn't make sense to pay them any more for that fight than it would for any other fight. Meanwhile there's a queue of past contender tournament winners just waiting around to fight Rico.

Badr-Rico made sense to pay more for definitely. Not knowing how much more they paid it's hard to say much but they absolutely did get a ton of attention for it, actually sold tickets too.

A fight with Remy won't probably do either of those things, not nearly to Badr-Rico extent at least. Just saying it doesn't make sense to pay them any more for that fight than it would for any other fight. Meanwhile there's a queue of past contender tournament winners just waiting around to fight Rico.
Remy is still a bigger draw then 95% of the current HW roster

Rico vs Remy would sell decently in NL imo,but not enough to really get a substantial result on rate and attendance near than badr vs rico made,it would look like a glory 26 event if they had in the same card rico-remy and holzken-doumbe,wouldnt be a bad idea without considering the mismatch with a old one eyed past prime legend against the mister good guy of the new generation

Back