Republican Senator in Florida calls black colleagues the N word

Listen we all know you're simple minded and can't figure thing s out but context is an important part of life.

Maybe you should learn what context means.

So you think its OK for you to say the n word? Even to go as far as work around a word filter and break sherdog rules?

It seems its you who really wants to say the n word.

@Stitches4snitches what do you think? Do you let white people, or any non black, say the n word around you?

So you think its OK for you to say the n word? Even to go as far as work around a word filter and break sherdog rules?

@Stitches4snitches what do you think? Do you let white people, or any non black, say the n word around you?

You're such a silly human being it isn't even funny

This muthafucka really dry snitched on 4 people in one post. I'm impressed

Wow, so you actually let people say the n word around you? No self respecting black man would do that. Anyone who ways that around me, no matter the context, will get checked immediately. But that's me respecting myself and all.

Look who cares about the n word all of a sudden :rolleyes:

So you're not going to apologize or even acknowledge how offensive using that word is?
Says the guy who would still of voted Trump if the "n" word tape came out. The gimmicks up broski

<36>

Remember this? But you care now all of a sudden?

Someone says the n word sometime, somewhere in the world? Don't care. A person says it to me or around me, no matter context, they get checked. Pretty simple concept IMO.

Someone says the n word sometime, somewhere in the world? Don't care. A person says it to me or around me, no matter context, they get checked. Pretty simple concept IMO.
NNo one said it to you or around you. Kong is not right next to you he is in another state. The fact you said you would still vote Trump if the "n" word tape came out means your trolling here. So you would still vote Trump?

NNo one said it to you or around you. Kong is not right next to you he is in another state. The fact you said you would still vote Trump if the "n" word tape came out means your trolling here. So you would still vote Trump?

Seemed to me he's just trying to make an obvious point by adopting the other side's thinking.

He is resigning now.

alYDTOr.gif

Wow, so you actually let people say the n word around you? No self respecting black man would do that. Anyone who ways that around me, no matter the context, will get checked immediately. But that's me respecting myself and all.
Retard, your question wasn't answered

He's been pretty consistent with his view that getting upset over the word is an indictment on one's self-esteem. I've noticed because I agree with him.
He's full of shit. He found a way to go after Kong by taking we he said out of context and also dry snitched a bunch of other people out. He's trolling.

Says the guy who would still of voted Trump if the "n" word tape came out. The gimmicks up broski

<36>

"Someone says the n word sometime, somewhere in the world? Don't care. A person says it to me or around me, no matter context, they get checked. Pretty simple concept IMO"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back