Republican Senator in Florida calls black colleagues the N word

He's full of shit. He found a way to go after Kong by taking we he said out of context and also dry snitched a bunch of other people out. He's trolling.

Lol, do you idiots even know what dry snitchin means? I just tagged them to get their thoughts. If they are also running around saying the n word well... that's on them.

And context doesn't matter. You shouldn't be saying the word. That's why its filtered.

And context doesn't matter. You shouldn't be saying the word.
Extend that to the politician this thread is about and the potus, or maybe they shouldn't be held to such a high standard and only anonymous posters on a political sub forum of a karate web site should ;)

Last edited:
"Someone says the n word sometime, somewhere in the world? Don't care. A person says it to me or around me, no matter context, they get checked. Pretty simple concept IMO"
No one said it around you you're not even next to each other.

Extend that to the politician this thread is about and the potus, or maybe they shouldn't be held to such a high standard and only anonymous posters on a political sub form of a karate web site should ;)

Had that congressman said that around me he would have gotten checked, simple as that.

Had that congressman said that around me he would have gotten checked, simple as that.
That's good and hopefully Trump too. It's curious that you acted like you didn't care though at the beginning of the thread. I believe that his resignation is just.

That's good and hopefully Trump too. It's curious that you acted like you didn't care though at the beginning of the thread.

I don't lol. He never said it to me or around me so it has nothing to do with me. Plus he apologized and presumably stopped saying it so what's the problem?

I believe that his resignation is just.

Its not a matter of just/unjust...its a matter of being necessary/unnecessary.

I believe he should have just stopped saying the n word. And if people can't be happy with then oh well.

I don't lol. He never said it to me or around me so it has nothing to do with me. Plus he apologized and presumably stopped saying it so what's the problem?

Its not a matter of just/unjust...its a matter of being necessary/unnecessary.

I believe he should have just stopped saying the n word. And if people can't be happy with then oh well.
Was it necessary for him to refer to people as n words and bitches? At what point is it necessary for him to be punished? Can he just go around will nilly using this kind of language and not face any kind of punishment?

His resignation is necessary. He showed that there's a good possibility that he is a racist by referring to African Americans as the "n" word. How can he be expected to represent all people if he is racist?

Last edited:
He's full of shit. He found a way to go after Kong by taking we he said out of context and also dry snitched a bunch of other people out. He's trolling.

That (outside of whatever dry snitching is) would seem to agree with my impression.

No you wouldn't have.
C1VGUeiW8AAcsGA.jpg

You guys are silly

More or less. I don't believe he's really up in arms over Kong's post.

Did I ever claim to be up in arms tho? I just pointed out that it is a distasteful and offensive thing to say, or type, and that he should apologize. Not because im upset but because he, by his own moral standard, is disgracing himself by being a racist. And that's how I really feel.

And Kongs comment also just happens to highlight the ignorance, hypocrisy, and dishonesty of team cuck boy. Stitches was Farrakhan a couple pages ago and now he's totally cool with people slinging the n word around. 2Dum and Edison had a 0 tolerance policy yesterday but today's there's exceptions. Kong and Ms13tron all the sudden care about context and nuance.

No trolling from me. Just consistent and sound arguments laced with truth bombs and reality mines.

tumblr_m6icqjduyv1r1awquo1_500.gif

Back