Republican Senator in Florida calls black colleagues the N word

It's not. I hate this argument. It's only used to discriminate while complaining of discrimination

explain
giphy.gif

That's true but incomplete. There are also a ton of Europeans from other countries that emigrated to Latin America and became assimilated into Hispanic culture and after one or two generations become Hispanic for all intents and purposes.

true true

Might be stereotyping? White. Grew up in America. So let me ask his then: if he's Cuban what's the issue? Just the white part? That's a difficult spot. When does the white apply and when does the Hispanic

They both apply at the same time.

A PERSON CAN BE LONG TO MORE THAN ONE CLASSIFICATION OF PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME. THEY ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE!

I don't understand why that seems to piss you off so much.

They both apply at the same time.

A PERSON CAN BE LONG TO MORE THAN ONE CLASSIFICATION OF PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME. THEY ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE!

I don't understand why that seems to piss you off so much.

Would a Cuban get he same attention for the same thing

Free speech defense coupled with the threat of bringing others down as well.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-inoffensive-way-n-word-fla-senator-learns-082356608.html

A lawyer representing a state senator who could be punished for using a racial slur and other vulgarities said Thursday that the remarks — as offensive as they were — are protected by free speech and that other senators have used similar language.

Lawyer Steven Andrews wrote to the Senate lawyer reviewing the case of Republican Frank Artiles and said that a complaint filed by black lawmakers shouldn't be pursued because Artiles is protected under the U.S. Constitution.

He also said Artiles' comments should be judged side-by-side with the remarks of other senators.

"Should this matter be sent to the Senate floor, my client intends to put evidence of other similar speech by other Senators," Andrews wrote to Senate lawyer Dawn Roberts.

lol this thread is about a white person making racist remarks you fucking idiot. You're defending that person, then you're talking about "a mature, secure, self-assured adult just lets it go." You kiss whitey ass cause you're the cuck you claim SJWs to be.
Is there a wonder people question if he's black?

Certain white people are frothing at the mouth, dying to be able to call black people ******s.

It's a funny thing to watch and the mental gymnastics they go through iseven funnier.

You can add "harmless racism" right next to "alternative facts" for the new terms invented by the right this year

Certain white people are frothing at the mouth, dying to be able to call black people N!ggers.

It's a funny thing to watch and the mental gymnastics they go through iseven funnier.
They want the world to be like /pol/ 4chan

Certain white people are frothing at the mouth, dying to be able to call black people N!ggers.

You say that all while going out of your way to type out the n word

They yearn to call everyone else everything under the sun, but the second you call them racist they burst into autistic screeching and fake rage.

Why are you saying the n word? I wonder if one of you leftists are going to run to the mods and get Kong banned for circumventing the word filter and using racial slurs. Those words are filtered for a reason. They are inflaming, upsetting, hateful, ugly, and nsfw. Social etiquette prevents a non-black person from saying the word in any context whatsoever. People are expected to censor themselves even when reciting a song, quoting a movie, or even referencing history. If a non-black person goes out of there way to say the n word(with emphasis on the -er) most people are going to consider that offensive and racist. The same standard should be applied here.

I personally do not want to see Kong voluntarily close his account or be forcibly removed from Sherdog but I think we would all appreciate an apology at the very least. I know most lefties have a 0 tolerance policy on this kind of language but I'm a bit more forgiving than that. So if Kong could just acknowledge his mistake and apologize we should all forgive him and move on.

Last edited:
Mod Note- Don't go around word filters in these threads. You're asking for infractions when you do that.

Last edited:
Back