Republican Senator in Florida calls black colleagues the N word

That man in that movie scared the shit out of me, so I'll watch my tone when addressing you.
Lol. I was reading the book and decided to rewatch the movie. I've always liked the conversation he had with the store clerk during that scene so I decided to change my AV to a gif of it. I'm thinking of changing my AV again soon, just not sure of what yet.

Lol. I was reading the book and decided to rewatch the movie. I've always liked the conversation he had with the store clerk during that scene so I decided to change my AV to a gif of it. I'm thinking of changing my AV again soon, just not sure of what yet.
Jiggly ass, can't go wrong. @Limbo Pete would appreciate it.

*Sigh*

The media is just looking for another Republican scalp.

Unless there's audio of him saying it, it didn't happen.

Or perhaps he likes saying ':eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:rdly.'

Jiggly ass, can't go wrong. @Limbo Pete would appreciate it.

giphy.gif

It's hilarious that an entire nation of adults refers to a word as "the N-word".
Like kids in primary school, "Ma'am, billy said the f-word!"

You're supposed to be the most powerful, respected nation in the world, upholders of freedom, etc, etc, etc, and yet, here you are, clutching your pearls and going into conniptions over a word, to the extent that you all resort to this baby talk bullshit of "the N-word".

Grow up and get over it.

Last edited:
It's hilarious that an entire nation of adults refers to a word as "the N-word".
Like kids in primary school, "Ma'am, billy said the f-word!"

You're supposed to be the most powerful, respected nation in the world, upholders of freedom, etc, etc, etc, and yet, here you are, clutching your pearls and going into conniptions over a word, to the extent that you all resort to this baby talk bullshit of "the N-word".

Grow up and get over it.

It's pretty fucking sad.

A sitting senator saying Ni__er is probably not something you want to put on campaign posters.

A sitting senator saying Ni__er is probably not something you want to put on campaign posters.

Apparently for some folks in this thread it's fine. Get over it or something...

Hopefully they try it themselves in the real world and report back.

Apparently for some folks in this thread it's fine. Get over it or something...

Hopefully they try it themselves in the real world and report back.

Seems to me that I lose trust in someone's ability to govern fairly if they refer to a black person as a ni__er once that person shows opposition or challenges an idea.

If he's too stupid to know not to use language like that at work then he's probably too stupid to hold the position he was elected to.

Love it, all the usual suspects are instantly up in arms defending the racist

Why don't you try that shit at your job? You could call them sjw cucks on your way out after being fired on the spot

You know how many distasteful, ugly, and racist remarks I've heard at work in my life? Now guess how many times I went to my coworkers to smear their reputation or go to the HR department advocating for them to lose their job. That's just not my instinct because I'm not a hateful sjw cuck boy.

If someone says or does something inappropriate, but ultimately harmless, and then apologizes...a mature, secure, self-assured adult just lets it go.

If the boss hears or sees something inappropriate and decided to fire someone...oh well, thats what happens, no complaints out of me. So in this case if the boss(ie the voters) decided to fire him I would have no problem with that. But when sjw cuck boys run around like 10 yr olds making it their mission to punish someone and cause them as much pain as possible well...I ain't with all that. And you should be either.

Also since when is personal accountability no longer a thing? Racist remarks should cost you your reputation, and if used at your place of employment, your job as well

And this is what makes one an sjw. The majority of people in this world would have terrible reputations if their distasteful remarks or ugly moments came to light. Instead of forgiving and forgetting because you understand we all make mistakes you have some sick desire to inflict retribution onto someone. Just turrible.

You know how many distasteful, ugly, and racist remarks I've heard at work in my life? Now guess how many times I went to my coworkers to smear their reputation or go to the HR department advocating for them to lose their job. That's just not my instinct because I'm not a hateful sjw cuck boy.

If someone says or does something inappropriate, but ultimately harmless, and then apologizes...a mature, secure, self-assured adult just lets it go.

If the boss hears or sees something inappropriate and decided to fire someone...oh well, thats what happens, no complaints out of me. So in this case if the boss(ie the voters) decided to fire him I would have no problem with that. But when sjw cuck boys run around like 10 yr olds making it their mission to punish someone and cause them as much pain as possible well...I ain't with all that. And you should be either.

And this is what makes one an sjw. The majority of people in this world would have terrible reputations if their distasteful remarks or ugly moments came to light. Instead of forgiving and forgetting because you understand we all make mistakes you have some sick desire to inflict retribution onto someone. Just turrible.
You let whites call you N!gger and you call others cucks? Kill yourself.

You let whites call you N!gger and you call others cucks? Kill yourself.

You fucking idiot. I'm not talking about a white person making racist remarks about black people. I'm talking about black people...and latinos...making racist remarks about others.

*Sigh*

The media is just looking for another Republican scalp.

Unless there's audio of him saying it, it didn't happen.

Or perhaps he likes saying ':eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:rdly.'
His defense was that he said it with an A at the end and he grew up in a neighborhood where that variation is used often. He said it.

You fucking idiot. I'm not talking about a white person making racist remarks about black people. I'm talking about black people...and latinos...making racist remarks about others.
lol this thread is about a white person making racist remarks you fucking idiot. You're defending that person, then you're talking about "a mature, secure, self-assured adult just lets it go." You kiss whitey ass cause you're the cuck you claim SJWs to be.

Back