Republican Senator in Florida calls black colleagues the N word

lol this thread is about a white person making racist remarks you fucking idiot.

Is it somehow different if a white person makes a racist remark than if a minority does? A racial slur is a racial slur.

You're defending that person,

No I haven't. You just have the thinking capacity of a 5 yr old and can't separate criticism of one with the defense of another. You just don't think good.

then you're talking about "a mature, secure, self-assured adult just lets it go." You kiss whitey ass cause you're the cuck you claim SJWs to be.

If someone says a racial slur, recognizes that it was wrong, and then apologize for it...why wouldn't you let it go? What more do you want?

Being a man of Christ I value the concept of forgiveness. SJW cuck boys can't grasp these sort of things apparently.

How about the insensitivity of an elected official to use words like that. How about not having the mental capacity of a 6 year old to know better than to use words like that.
Nobody is trying to ruin this guys life... he's doing that all on his own. Do you think he would be an elected official if it came out prior to his election that he like to drop the N-Bomb at work events?

If the people who hired him would like to fire him then I have no problem with that. But all of these outside people trying to force him out of his job and smear his reputation for a distasteful remark he's since apologized for...that is just being sensitive and probably hateful when you drill it down.

Article says a "variation" of the n-word, therefore it must be the one ending with a. They want a sensationalistic headline, but the MSM is pretty good at not lying outright - just omitting or being vague.

Is it somehow different if a white person makes a racist remark than if a minority does?
Yes, and the fact that you're asking that only further illustrates the cuckolding relationship between you and the whites.

No I haven't. You just have the thinking capacity of a 5 yr old and can't separate criticism of one with the defense of another. You just don't think good.

You're criticizing people for not wanting to have an elected figure that goes on racist rants representing them in government. Its an ad-hominem defense, homie. You don't think nor type well.

If someone says a racial slur, recognizes that it was wrong, and then apologize for it...why wouldn't you let it go? What more do you want?
Why would I believe what a racist says to be true? Why would I accept that they recognize they're wrong because they apologized, when they likely apologized because it was in their best interest not because of some moral compass finally pointing in the right direction.

Yes, and the fact that you're asking that only further illustrates the cuckolding relationship between you and the whites.

Interesting. What is the difference in your opinion?

You're criticizing people for not wanting to have an elected figure that goes on racist rants representing them in government. Its an ad-hominem defense, homie.

I'm not criticizing people for not wanting to have that elected figure. I'm criticizing people for trying to get him fired rather than just voting him out.

You don't think nor type well.

That was a Zoolander reference

Why would I believe what a racist says to be true? Why would I accept that they recognize they're wrong because they apologized, when they likely apologized because it was in their best interest not because of some moral compass finally pointing in the right direction.

I think you should give people the benefit of the doubt and let God judge what is in their hearts. If he does this again then it would make sense not to accept his apology and believe them. But after one offense I think the prudent thing to do is default to giving him the benefit of the doubt.

And again, if the people who hired him want to fire him I 100% support that. But I don't support the pc police and outsiders forcing people out of their jobs and reputations over distasteful remarks.

If the people who hired him would like to fire him then I have no problem with that. But all of these outside people trying to force him out of his job and smear his reputation for a distasteful remark he's since apologized for...that is just being sensitive and probably hateful when you drill it down.
He should step down and calling for him to do so is in the public interest. He smeared his own reputation. No one else is doing it. I would find it embarrassing to have a representative in office who did something like that and so should you. And he only apologized for it because he got in shit for it. He initially tried to justify his use of it because he was from a poor urban area originally. The apology means nothing.

He should step down and calling for him to do so is in the public interest. He smeared his own reputation. No one else is doing it. I would find it embarrassing to have a representative in office who did something like that and so should you. And he only apologized for it because he got in shit for it. He initially tried to justify his use of it because he was from a poor urban area originally. The apology means nothing.

Why should making a racist remark cost one their job? You keep stating these things like its a foregone conclusion. Articulate it for me.

I think a person should only step down if he is corrupt or not doing a good job. Not because someone in Idaho is offended by something.

So they should wait a long time to voice their opinion like at the next election or should he step down and maybe call another election?

Well let the people determine. If 10 people are screaming for him to step down while 20 don't care well then yeah...he should probably listen to the 20 and not step down.

if elected officials can't use the N word then i guess Kanye 2020 won't be happening

Why should making a racist remark cost one their job? You keep stating these things like its a foregone conclusion. Articulate it for me.

I think a person should only step down if he is corrupt or not doing a good job. Not because someone in Idaho is offended by something.

Ethnic slurs are used as insinuations or allegations about members of a given ethnicity or to refer to them in a derogatory, pejorative,or otherwise insulting manner. Seems to fly in the face of the "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal" part of your declaration of independence. So in a way his contradictory actions make him unfit to be a member of the government which represents people of different ethnicities.

Aside from that there is the whole moral authority that a politician has and the ethics that they should also display.... but hey if common sense doesn't tell you that then I am sure my post on Sherdog wont.... Just don;t be surprised at the next batch of race wars and riots that your country seems to enjoy while others don't.

Ethnic slurs are used as insinuations or allegations about members of a given ethnicity or to refer to them in a derogatory, pejorative,or otherwise insulting manner. Seems to fly in the face of the "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal" part of your declaration of independence. So in a way his contradictory actions make him unfit to be a member of the government which represents people of different ethnicities.

It seems to me that this reasoning could apply to any insult or negative remark made about someone. What if a congressman calls a girl a 'bitch', same thing?

Aside from that there is the whole moral authority that a politician has and the ethics that they should also display....

You're kidding, right? Politicians are known specifically for being immoral crooks.

but hey if common sense doesn't tell you that then I am sure my post on Sherdog wont.... Just don;t be surprised at the next batch of race wars and riots that your country seems to enjoy while others don't.

If we have race wars going on it will be because the left has spent 50yrs stoking racial tension, demonizing any one who makes a distasteful remark, and refusing to love and forgive others. The natural byproduct of that is the other side becomes resentful and then turns into racists.

It seems to me that this reasoning could apply to any insult or negative remark made about someone. What if a congressman calls a girl a 'bitch', same thing?

No one has lost their job for harassment or creating a poisoned work environment? Further bitch is usually a way to describe how someone acts, and not how someone is born

You're kidding, right? Politicians are known specifically for being immoral crooks.

They aren't supposed to be.... maybe cause guys like you give them a free pass you have a history of allowing them to be exactly that.

If we have race wars going on it will be because the left has spent 50yrs stoking racial tension, demonizing any one who makes a distasteful remark, and refusing to love and forgive others. The natural byproduct of that is the other side becomes resentful and then turns into racists.
You have race wars going on because of how you have historically treated people of different races for far longer than 50 years; and your failure to do something when it continues.... just like with this dude.

No one has lost their job for harassment or creating a poisoned work environment? Further bitch is usually a way to describe how someone acts, and not how someone is born

They aren't supposed to be.... maybe cause guys like you give them a free pass you have a history of allowing them to be exactly that.

You have race wars going on because of how you have historically treated people of different races for far longer than 50 years; and your failure to do something when it continues.... just like with this dude.

Alright man, we can agree to disagree

This whole line of reasoning is astounding. For an entire election we heard how bad crooked politicians were, and how we needed a non-politician. Now whenever one of these conservatives does something its a shrug and "meh he's just being a politician". So they were either being completely disingenuous partisan hacks then, or you are now. Which is it?

people here are actually defending a politician blatantly using a racial slur?

wait, what?

let's not go back to George Wallace times. Elected officials get into routine trouble for infidelity, certainly overtly racist remarks qualifies as 'removal from office' worthy? How can you honestly represent even the most gerrymandered district (outside of say 98% white Vermont) while having inherently racist views that you have outwardly expressed?

It's 2017 ffs

Back