Republican Senator in Florida calls black colleagues the N word

The problem is that so many people in the US have such a hard time getting it into their heads that "Hispanic" is not a race.

Hispanics can be of any race, because it is a cultural classification.

As for the intent of the article, I think the author meant to call bullshit on the senator trying to portray Hialeah as a ghetto where people throw that kind of language around. According to Wikipedia the black population doesn't even make it to 3%. The overwhelming majority of the rest are Hispanic, but they are also white.

Racism among Hispanics of different skin tones is very much a thing, you know.
Well first of all you may or may not have meant to but you implied a place needs Black people to be ghetto and second of all, in America, ALL Hispanics are "White" whether you're a dark brown Mexican, White Cuban, or a Black as night Dominican (You should look up some of the mugshots listing these Latino's as "White")

I live in Florida and although many are White, most are "White" like George Zimmerman is.

Oh no! Taboo words! The humanity!
Thanks for alerting us to the people who support racial slurs being used in politics and probably in general. I see 6 people agree with your stance on racism by your likes. Probably more will expose themselves later ;)

Posters in this thread arguing for the allowed use of the "n" word? Why am I not surprised.

What would you prefer a senator call you? Honky or White Trash? Cracker or Cracka?

I'm assuming you would prefer they don't call you any of the above, right?
Funny thing is, first, nobody bats an eyeleash when those terms are thrown around, least of all the people clutching their pearls over this.
Secondly, who fucking cares? OMG, somebody said the "n" word... oh no!
Thread has AIDS.

No but coming after a person's job, career, reputation, ect because of a distasteful remark, however, is.

Why don't you try that shit at your job? You could call them sjw cucks on your way out after being fired on the spot

Also since when is personal accountability no longer a thing? Racist remarks should cost you your reputation, and if used at your place of employment, your job as well

Thanks for alerting us to the people who support racial slurs being used in politics and probably in general. I see 6 people agree with your stance on racism by your likes. Probably more will expose themselves later ;)

6 people understand that syllables shouldn't elicit such an emotional outrage 11 pages long.

There's genuine, damaging racism in this world worthy of discussion however the uttering of a word ranks fairly low on my list of give-a-fucks.

Hth, nincompoop.

Why don't you try that shit at your job? You could call them sjw cucks on your way out after being fired on the spot

Also since when is personal accountability no longer a thing? Racist remarks should cost you your reputation, and if used at your place of employment, your job as well
Well, if you act like a damned jackass at work and go around calling your fellow employees a bunch of shitty names, of course you deserve whatever comes your way. But that goes for any unprofessional behavior really.

I think there's a tranny pissing somewhere. You should go make a thread about it. You know, get back to the important things.
You must be confused. If you can show us all or even point us in the direction of a thread I've started or even given the time of day to regarding whatever weird shit floated through your mind just now, be my guest.
Oh, you think, this is important.

worn%20out_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

That being, said, dudes an idiot, talk about your career suicide.
There, you feel better?

6 people understand that syllables shouldn't elicit such an emotional outrage 11 pages long.

There's genuine, damaging racism in this world worthy of discussion however the uttering of a word ranks fairly low on my list of give-a-fucks.

Hth, nincompoop.

6 people ( 7 including you) that would love to normalize the use of the "n" word.

The subject is so low on your list of give-a-fucks that you have posted in this thread several times.

Looks like they missed one poster during the great "white nationalist" purge of the war room. Hows Bannon doing, ignoramus? ;)

6 people ( 7 including you) that would love to normalize the use of the "n" word.

The subject is so low on your list of give-a-fucks that you have posted in this thread several times.

Looks like they missed one poster during the great "white nationalist" purge of the war room. Hows Bannon doing, ignoramus? ;)

You're such a simpleton that you fail to realize that the word is already normalized.

Hth, nincompoop.

Thinking that something is being overblown is a far cry from supporting it, and I think you know that. And when you complain about the normalization of the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: it is worth pointing out that word is already fairly normalized and has been for some time.

I attended public schools in Detroit and Cleveland. Detroit schools were about 90-95% black and Cleveland schools more like 66% black at the time. I heard the word used with no offense meant or taken dozens of times maybe even hundreds of times every single day. It got to the point where it is very difficult for me to sympathize with people whose feelings are hurt by this very commonly used term.

However, given the context as quoted, it seems like a particularly ugly use of the term in this case. I don't support this senator's rant at all.

O/T I really like your AV.

Last edited:
You're such a simpleton that you fail to realize that the word is already normalized.

Hth, nincompoop.

Retard, no it is not. If it is why is the dude in hot watet and why does this thread exist? Go to work tomorrow and start calling black people the "n" word and see what happens. Also go to the police station and start calling any black cops you see the "n" word too. Let us know the results. Thnx

Hth, half-wit. ;)

Back