Rep. Nunes met with Trump surveillance source on White House grounds. Update with new info

85503e5cb80dfa7ac8d5befb43817291--america-america-donald-trump.jpg

AuiwPPs.jpg

3d586f36a0d8fb188e705cc130c0b0b8.jpg
CkAx3u_WkAAnhHv.jpg

[/spoiler]

Son, my one actual pic triggers you to look up 4 absolutely pathetic internet memes and post them?

I hope you find a way to heal your wounds.

I heard he was there to check the whitehouse daily intel meeting transcripts... supposedly the whistleblower gave him exact dates to look into and you can only check the archives at the actual white house.

Also schumer publicly having a tantrum in a nyc restaurant and schiff demanding nunes recuse himself make me want to get the popcorn out.

Obamagate is real.

This more closely resembles the Obama birth certificate scandal.
Every day there was more "evidence" that he was Kenyan, which was always just unsourced baseless allegations.

So you want an investigation into it? To distract from the investigation into Russia's influence over Trump's team?

Is there a rule that Congress can only investigate one thing at a time?

Why is lately liberals are screaming so much about "distractions"? Do you all have sub-70 IQs and ADHD? Can you really only follow one story at a time?

So you want an investigation into it? To distract from the investigation into Russia's influence over Trump's team?

Kinda like Democrats wanted an investigation into Russia meddling into election to distract from DNC and CNN meddling with election?

Ironing.

{<jordan}

I distilled it down to its essence, which turned out to be a weak distraction.

See, there you guys are with that "distraction" buzzword again. Liberal brains really are too tiny to talk about two things at once.

If you find that your only ally is the devil, maybe you should reevaluate your position.

Lindsey is more of an imp than a demon, but in the larger picture, maybe the GOP should re-evaluate letting shills run the IC.

See, there you guys are with that "distraction" buzzword again. Liberal brains really are too tiny to talk about two things at once.
See, you keep making two mistakes: one , thinking I'm a liberal.
Two, that anyone gives a shit about your assumption filled opinions.

See, you keep making two mistakes: one , thinking I'm a liberal.
Two, that anyone gives a shit about your assumption filled opinions.

You don't give a shit, yet you keep clicking that reply button.
Do you have an argument at all? Your only response was just to attribute a fake quote to me. After that, its just you telling me you don't care enough give a real response. So why are you still here?

You don't give a shit, yet you keep clicking that reply button.
Do you have an argument at all? Your only response was just to attribute a fake quote to me. After that, its just you telling me you don't care enough give a real response. So why are you still here?
You sure have a bizarre notion of what a fake quote is. If anything it was parody.

Is there a rule that Congress can only investigate one thing at a time?

Why is lately liberals are screaming so much about "distractions"? Do you all have sub-70 IQs and ADHD? Can you really only follow one story at a time?
Its ironic someone taken in by a reality show conman with tons of bankruptcies is talking about IQ's. It's impressive how you can keep yourself in such a state of delusion about your boy's team selling out your country to Russia while crying about some fake Obama "tapping muh Trump tower lines" BS.

How is recusal a goal?

Like "Damn, we didn't get the murder conviction we wanted, but the first judge was the defendants fishing buddy and we made him recuse himself. I'll call that a victory!"

Back