Rep. Nunes met with Trump surveillance source on White House grounds. Update with new info

How is recusal a goal?

He didn't say it was a goal. He was probably making the point to how Republicans are accomplishing their goal of muddying the waters so much no one will ever get to the truth.

Its ironic someone taken in by a reality show conman with tons of bankruptcies is talking about IQ's. It's impressive how you can keep yourself in such a state of delusion about your boy's team selling out your country to Russia while crying about some fake Obama "tapping muh Trump tower lines" BS.

Trump's bankruptcies and reality show expierence have nothing to do with this thread. Please stop trying to distract me with these distractions. I can't focus now.

He didn't say it was a goal. He was probably making the point to how Republicans are accomplishing their goal of muddying the waters so much no one will ever get to the truth.

So them recuse themselves is a bad thing? Would you rather they not have?

You need a safe place snowflake? You conservatives with your PC victim culture.
I'm fine. Thanks. I just enjoy pointing out when people are racist towards white people.

Trump's bankruptcies and reality show expierence have nothing to do with this thread. Please stop trying to distract me with these distractions. I can't focus now.
Distraception.

Damn Trump has offered up many political sacrifices. His administration is the Washington DC version of that scene in Apocalypto.
Thank god word of the day is not recuse, or Pee Wee Herman would spend all his time screaming.

I have a message for Trump's mole, that dirty rat Nunes! You're fired!

How is recusal a goal?

Like "Damn, we didn't get the murder conviction we wanted, but the first judge was the defendants fishing buddy and we made him recuse himself. I'll call that a victory!"

Well, recusal indicates that the person couldn't conduct an impartial job. If fairness and accuracy is the goal, recusal of compromised individuals is certainly part of that goal.

Thank goodness that piece of shit stepped down. The news said the intel community would not give out info to the committee after what he did allowing himself to be Trump's puppet with the fake cloak & dagger spy stuff.

It's nice that every time somebody tries to obstruct, they immediately eat a wheelbarrow full of shit. Upside of a "gotcha" culture.

It's nice that every time somebody tries to obstruct, they immediately eat a wheelbarrow full of shit. Upside of a "gotcha" culture.
tenor.gif

Back