Rep. Nunes met with Trump surveillance source on White House grounds. Update with new info

Nunes has stepped down from the investigation according to CNN.

Another Trump crony that has to recuse himself due to their incompetent and shady behavior.

Replaced by Conaway with help from Gowdy. At least I don't believe either of these two were on the Trump transition team and thus in cahoots with WH.

I wasn't alive for Watergate but uhh does this resemble that to those that were alive? Obviously we're not that far down the road on it yet but more and more shit is piling up it seems with more and more working in connection to cover up
Nah.
It doesn't have that kind of stink.
But it isn't looking good.

So now it's the Attorney General and Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee who've had to recuse themselves because they were too compromised.

Another Trump crony that has to recuse himself due to their incompetent and shady behavior.

Whatever helps you heal those wounds, brother/sister.

ed0.jpg

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-surveillance-documents-white-house/99685382/

Langer Monday declined to identify the source of the documents.

"To protect his source, the chairman has repeatedly said he will not reveal any information at all about the source,'' Langer said.

Can a politician with top secret clearance have a secret source that he keeps anonymous from other politicians with top secret clearance? And given this meeting happened on WH grounds, the person would have clearance to be in the WH themselves - so his source works inside the WH.

There is nothing illegal about one person with top secret clearance showing someone else with top secret clearance something they are cleared to see it.

And Nunes leak came two days after all of the Republicans, including Nunes, railed on the illegality of leakers compromising National Security and how it was more a focus than the actual information leaked.

So now Nunes is leaking from a secret source in the intel community he will not divulge, who leaked to him on the WH property, though not IN the WH.

Nunes hasn't leaked anything. Are you retarded?

There is nothing illegal about one person with top secret clearance showing someone else with top secret clearance something they are cleared to see it.

There's nothing illegal about incidentally collecting communications from Trump team members who were contacting foreigners under surveillance.

Remember when Loretta Lynch met Bill Clinton in an unscheduled meeting aboard his private jet?
I bet you were blue in the face screaming for her to recuse herself...

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Tuesday that if Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) does not disclose the source behind his claim that the Obama administration inadvertently collected surveillance on members of President Trump's transition team, then he is unfit to chair the House Intelligence Committee.

“If he’s not willing to tell the Democrats and Republicans on the committee who he met with and what he was told, then I think he's lost his ability to lead,” Graham said on NBC’s “Today” show.

“Well I think he put his objectivity in question at the very least,” Graham added.
Graham said the House leadership should make the call whether Nunes should step down from his committee position.

“I think he has to repair the damage … but as to whether he should step down, I’ll leave that to the House leadership,” Graham said.
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/326081-graham-nunes-should-reveal-surveillance-source

Paul Ryan is being dragged into this both because Nunes ran to him and he told him to go to Trump, but now because he's protecting and defending Nunes and leaving him in the role.

Every time I agree with Lindsey graham, an angel chokes on its halo.

So tired of winning

Don't forget to check in tomorrow to help your buddies hold the big "L" when supreme court gets it's constitutional originalist judge #9, Judge Gorsuch.

That's the L that will last for a very long time too.

There's nothing illegal about incidentally collecting communications from Trump team members who were contacting foreigners under surveillance.

That's true.
But the conditions under which they were unmasked seem out of the ordinary, and Congress should look into it.

Remember when Loretta Lynch met Bill Clinton in an unscheduled meeting aboard his private jet?
I bet you were blue in the face screaming for her to recuse herself...
"Don't pay attention to this! Pay attention to something else that's been hashed over from the previous administration! "

Don't forget to check in tomorrow to help your buddies hold the big "L" when supreme court gets it's constitutional originalist judge #9, Judge Gorsuch.

That's the L that will last for a very long time too. And the thing is, I'd be against someone like Gorsuch 3-4 years ago, but Liberals have gone so far down the retarded lane that I have to side with very conservative side of the country.
You're such a clueless, worthless poster.

"Don't pay attention to this! Pay attention to something else that's been hashed over from the previous administration! "

"I'll put something you didn't say in quotes because its easier than addressing what you actually said"

That's true.
But the conditions under which they were unmasked seem out of the ordinary, and Congress should look into it.

So you want an investigation into it? To distract from the investigation into Russia's influence over Trump's team?

Back