Social Racism/sexism towards white men becoming a norm in Modern Society

Please tell us more about all the racism and sexism you have had to endure in your daily life.

I've been jumped for my skin color on at least 2 occasions. It hasn't happened as an adult thank God. Not sure how I would handle that now. Id probably no joke try to kill one of them

I've been jumped for my skin color on at least 2 occasions. It hasn't happened as an adult thank God. Not sure how I would handle that now. Id probably no joke try to kill one of them

Keep going, I need more details to get my outrage levels up.

Keep going, I need more details to get my outrage levels up.

Your sarcasm isnt lost on me. I just told you I was physically attacked for my skin color and that's how you respond? Pretty trashy. Just like you defending Trotsky and his disgusting comments condoning violence on trump supporters

You've been jumped twice? How horrible<DCrying>it is to be white in America these days. Next thing you know you will be discriminated against in hiring, the criminal justice system and housing, who knows you might even have an entire political party trying to make it harder for you to vote!!!

Yeah, I knew I should have led with some caveats. I'm not suggesting you're justifying racism, you're not wrong to acknowledge the historical nature of racism in the US, I agree with you in principle.

I'm suggesting that despite this being true, some people are abusing and misapplying this principle in order to justify racism. I think this does lead to people unwittingly justifying racism.
Sure but racism is often justified in some way. Posters on this site justify racially profiling blacks based on crime stats for instance and I think that's a case that presents serious harm to society.

Your sarcasm isnt lost on me. I just told you I was physically attacked for my skin color and that's how you respond? Pretty trashy. Just like you defending Trotsky and his disgusting comments condoning violence on trump supporters

Don't get salty. I straight up asked you for more details about your claim you were jumped because of race. It sounds like you had a history with one of them, whats that about?

Next thing you know you will be discriminated against in hiring, the criminal justice system and housing, who knows you might even have an entire political party trying to make it harder for you to vote!!!
{<jordan}
Toughen up slow flake! Nobody wants to hire thugs. And some people are so dumb that it's better that they didn't vote.

You've been jumped twice? How horrible<DCrying>it is to be white in America these days. Next thing you know you will be discriminated against in hiring, the criminal justice system and housing, who knows you might even have an entire political party trying to make it harder for you to vote!!!

Lol I was violently attacked and you respond by mocking my experience? Are you aware just how massively 2 faced you are?

Oh sweet Jesus, another oppressed white male thread.

Reading all these bitch ass threads has, ironically, made me more ashamed to be a white male than anything some dopey SJW ever said.

Last edited:
Sounds to me he would have a more violent or capable reaction now.

We don't know any details yet, maybe he will give us more to the story.

Can't say I've noticed this "norm".
Although admittedly whenever someone's yelled, "Hey White Man!" at me in countries with massive economic disparity and atrocious colonial histories, I'm often wondering where this is going.

Oh sweet Jesus, another oppressed white male thread.

I used to not care about being a white male.

Reading all these bitch ass threads has, ironically, made me more ashamed to be a white male than anything some dopey SJW ever said.
Don't you know that straight white males especially American males are the most oppressed people on the planet. Nobody understands the trouble they've seen, nobody understands their sorrow!!!!

Stupid people =/= society.

And, grossly overstating a problem simply because it affects you is exactly what a stupid person does.

Don't get salty. I straight up asked you for more details about your claim you were jumped because of race. It sounds like you had a history with one of them, whats that about?

It didn't come across as a genuine question.

Nope, no history with one of the attacks. To this day I can't imagine why they attacked me other then race considering they were yelling racial slurs

The 2nd one was because I didnt think his sister was cute. I didn't say anything mean either. Just declined to go out with her. They beat my ass to the point my dad went looking for them. I'm so glad nothing happened there.

Racial slurs were involved both times on their part. Both times I was outnumbered. 3 to 1 and 4 to 1.

Sure but racism is often justified in some way. Posters on this site justify racially profiling blacks based on crime stats for instance and I think that's a case that presents serious harm to society.

I think that does happen, sure. No secret there's a lot of folk that don't like black people.

My issue is that only one type of racism is legitimized by media and academia, and only one type is arguably becoming socially acceptable, or at the very least tolerated.

Reasonable people understand it's easier to offend your average black dude than your average white dude. This has somehow been twisted to where it's cool to just single out white people on the basis of their whiteness. There's always all sorts of reasons as to why it's not a big deal in the era of micro-aggressions.

{<jordan}
Toughen up slow flake! Nobody wants to hire thugs. And some people are so dumb that it's better that they didn't vote.
I agree because Trump wouldn't have gotten elected if it wasn't for those dumb voters

Back