PWD 631: Dean Ambrose has been Clangin And Bangin

Which band is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid main event from Bate and Strong tonight on NXT. I've got high hopes for Moustache Mountain v Undisputed Era this Saturday.
Those backbreaker escape sequences by Bate <{anton}>

Those backbreaker escape sequences by Bate <{anton}>
These guys haven't had a bad match yet imo. Personally it's my favourite running feud. Their stuff at the UK tournament was great too.

NXT... anything good in the wedge department.

So Tony just spends money on houses while Raging AL makes money off houses? <Dylan> I don't think his insult worked the way he wanted.

WAIT! STOP, I FIGURED IT OUT!

Vince orchestrated this to take the heat off of Orton making people shake his hand with dick residue on it. The absolute mad man!

Vince-on-the-Phone.jpg

"Randy has dick heat. Do your thing"

35616248_234713397320419_2848469615476998144_n-300x194.jpg

"Say no more"
randy-orton-la-4088972886.jpg

RANDY ORTON HAS SOLD HIS SOUL TO SATAN HIMSELF!

So Tony just spends money on houses while Raging AL makes money off houses? <Dylan> I don't think his insult worked the way he wanted.

He threatened to ankle pick Werdum who has 7 inches and 100 lbs on him.

<Dylan>

He threatened to ankle pick Werdum who has 7 inches and 100 lbs on him.

<Dylan>

If UFC had an openweight division...I might start caring about them again.....and I just inadvertently solved their weight cut issues.

It would of been amazing if Dave just went harder instead of turning tail like he did. The constantly offended twitter shitheads would of melted down.

I wish people were more like me and couldnt wait to tell people to fuck themselves

I need to become some kinda famous sos I can show people how you stand up to these cretins

KaleidoscopicAmusingGraywolf-small.gif

I wish people were more like me and couldnt wait to tell people to fuck themselves

I need to become some kinda famous sos I can show people how you stand up to these cretins

KaleidoscopicAmusingGraywolf-small.gif
You'd be boycotted for being #RacistWomenBeatingChris and lose whatever pawn shop show you'd have.

You'd be boycotted for being #RacistWomenBeatingChris and lose whatever pawn shop show you'd have.

If thats the case 40 percent of the country is gonna love me

And that boycott is gonna end up working out and the communists are gonna be heartbroken when I shake my dick at em and americans realize that you can in fact tell these people to go fuck themselves and that they arent the boss of you

This moron was ahead of his time

Thats all there is to it

Hope Beel

tumblr_p1eyd9Q1gp1w6xe99o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p61n9hrrvf1waesz6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p4tbw6ZLSF1waesz6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p6m2mlJ1og1smf680o1_1280.jpg

Thank you for the name. That way when I give the wife half my shit, I have a name to attach to why I am writing the check.
She is smoking.

If thats the case 40 percent of the country is gonna love me

And that boycott is gonna end up working out and the communists are gonna be heartbroken when I shake my dick at em and americans realize that you can in fact tell these people to go fuck themselves and that they arent the boss of you

This moron was ahead of his time

Thats all there is to it

35% tbh

@Minotauro Rex what if this whole thing was ORCHESTRATED by Vince to get the internet talking about something else and kill the hype of Ambrose's return. That son of a bitch is desperate to kill the Hand of God's career!

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

Poll is a tough one. Haven't voted yet, because I'm gonna think on it.

Tough because they both suck bubba dicks.

Seriously though, I love Metallica, but Zeppelin is part of the holy trinity of rock music.

Pink Floyd
The Beatles
Led Zeppelin
3 of the most overrated bands ever. Add in the Doors to that list of complete suck.

Last edited:
Avocado tacos for dinner like a real live Mexican
Havent had em since I was a kid and man I forgot how delicious these shits was
@Minotauro Rex you fucks with these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back