PWD 631: Dean Ambrose has been Clangin And Bangin

Which band is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1mclqYD.gif

Does anyone else find it hard to get behind certain wrestlers in NXT because you know they'll be ruined on the main roster? I should probably just enjoy it for what it is at the moment, I guess.

Does anyone else find it hard to get behind certain wrestlers in NXT because you know they'll be ruined on the main roster? I should probably just enjoy it for what it is at the moment, I guess.
No I just don't care about goofy characters because I know it doesn't work anywhere else.

Ciampa, Black, Dream, Lars, Baszler , Bianca Bel-Air, Street Profits and Tyler Bate if he's considered NXT and not UK.
Dream was one of the ones I'm kinda worried about. I guess he could be considered a goofy character too.

Dream was one of the ones I'm kinda worried about. I guess he could be considered a goofy character too.
Unlike Tyler Breeze and Adam Rose, he can actually cut a promo with actual charisma.....and more importantly, his entire character isn't based off his entrance which has been a hindrance for alot of call ups.

Lucha Underground is to complicated... Gift of God and shit. Come one and just do attitude era plus bra and panty!!!

Unlike Tyler Breeze and Adam Rose, he can actually cut a promo with actual charisma.....and more importantly, his entire character isn't based off his entrance which has been a hindrance for alot of call ups.
Yeah, I definitely agree there. I still don't have high hopes for him being written well on the main roster though.

He has potential to be good on the main roster, but not with that character. Ceiling would be low.

Solid main event from Bate and Strong tonight on NXT. I've got high hopes for Moustache Mountain v Undisputed Era this Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back