PWD 631: Dean Ambrose has been Clangin And Bangin

Which band is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Money Dave made sure to retweet this.

Jimmy Page never reused riffs and relied on wah wah pedals.

really dont understand why big dave from oakland is in hot water. didnt think what he said was that bad or body shaming. still said she was attractive

:sniper:

I think people have been waiting to jump on him for anything because he comes off like an entitled twat.

Jimmy Page never reused riffs and relied on wah wah pedals.

giphy.gif

These little bastards are flying all over the place... Guess the whole de-masking an opponent is so 1998.

Is distractingly a word??

@lakersfan45 and now a lot of the WWE roster are defending Peyton Royce and shitting on Big Money Meltz.

I'm imagining it's Vince giving the orders with no evidence whatsoever because in my head I think it's funny.

Dunn: Vince, we are getting word that Big Dave...

Vince: Wrestler we hate or writer we ignore.

Dunn: Writer, he appears to have made some comments disliking Peyton Royce growth since coming to the main roster. Saying she was better off in NXT, that the main roster makes everything worse.

Vince: Hold on pal. You telling me that this geek hates fake tits.

Dunn: Seems that way sir.

Vince:
tumblr_nom43j4ECK1srbyoyo1_250.gif

Lets get that son of a bitch, set the roster on attack mode. Twitter mob, pincer maneuver you can't let Alvarez get in there to assist.

@GoldenAzazel when two of the elders of the pwd are feuding it is not appropriate for a rookie or sophomore to chime in.

I just realized this was one of those hot ass Icon broads I have become a huge fan of from the gifs you guys post
THAT SONOFABITCH HAS GONE TOO FAR!!!!!!!!!!
I never like that piece a shit anyways
Lets get him Struggz

Jesus 11 pages already.

Can't even keep up with this shit anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back