PWD 606: Bliss Your Heart

Which Mrs. RSR Would You Most Like To Edge to My Matt Hardy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't get the hype with Flip Gordon.

New Jurassic World was mediocre at best. The franchise has turned into the WWE. Lmao

I hope Jim Ross and Josh Barnett aren't calling the NJPW card. They're terrible. Ross has lost 20 mph on his fastball and Josh stinks.
More than likely they are. It seems like whenever they come over “stateside” it’ll be on axs and that broadcast contract deems that jr and Barnett are going to suck the excitement out of the event. Don and Kevin should be the rightful team. It’s lame really. And it isnt even njpw choosing them over don and Kevin. Jr and josh work for axs not njpw. And they get to decide who they put in the broadcast booth. Njpws hands are tied.

I'm not a fan.

giphy.gif

I just want Mauro to call everything I watch, is that too much to ask?

I don't mind the show, but the guys that talk and you only see their hands bit is lame as hell and it'd be nice if they stopped doing it.

Also, Helms starting to look like Roadkill.

Last edited:
More than likely they are. It seems like whenever they come over “stateside” it’ll be on axs and that broadcast contract deems that jr and Barnett are going to suck the excitement out of the event. Don and Kevin should be the rightful team. It’s lame really. And it isnt even njpw choosing them over don and Kevin. Jr and josh work for axs not njpw. And they get to decide who they put in the broadcast booth. Njpws hands are tied.
It was a surprise that NJPW decided to run the Cow Palace at all because its a union shop and supposedly they wouldnt be able to use their own camera people but I guess they got around that

I dont expect him to go very far in that tournament anyways
Brody King is winning the whole thing imo, prolly over Taguchi
They gonna put some jap over because dave was there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back