PWD 587: Or Was it 96

Who Do You Believe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
also fuck gendered shoes

I like the white bottom more than the back bottom for my new vans checkerboard slip sandals but the white bottom only comes in female sizes so i cant get them as I have giant feet .

if you make a dope shoe make that shit from like size 1 to 15 or something

Jesus

also fuck gendered shoes

I like the white bottom more than the back bottom for my new vans checkerboard slip sandals but the white bottom only comes in female sizes so i cant get them as I have giant feet .

Jesus

And WIDE. For the love of all that is holy, can a brother get a wide shoe in something other than a plain, white New Balance?!

I believe in Capitalism in all of it glory so therefore I will side with good people.
parks-and-rec-ron-swanson-capitalism.gif

First of all, Bret Hart is basically the Canadian version of Chris Benoit, good in the ring and zero charisma. The Anvil carried his ass in the Hart Foundation and Brett stabbed him in the back in order to have a singles career. His back stabbing caused the Anvil to abuse drugs.
Bret is also Canadian which means he is a filthy liar. The reason Canadians are revered as being nice is because it is a clever ruse so you will never think they are filthy liars. If a Canadians lips are moving they are fucking lying.
I believe Bischoff and not that filthy lying Canadian.

Which makes Brett a doubly filthy liar.
If you google over rated images of Brett Hart pops up.

<mma4>

also fuck gendered shoes

Jesus

Shit, Gutter wears skate shoes. Like me.

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, here are the attendance figures for the ROH War of The World tour…

* Lowell, MA: 1,900
* Toronto: 1,400
* Royal Oak, MI: 900
* Chicago TV Tapings: 1,800

So these same talents sold out a 10,000 seat show but could barely draw 1000 at a ROH vs NJPW show? Either there's something fishy about the All In numbers or ROH has terrible marketing

I'm sure you know as a professor that the more you speak in public the better you get at it. I must've gave 100 speeches in college through all my com and advertising classes. By senior year, it wasn't nothing to memeorize a 10-15 minute speech and not miss a syllable

Teaching public speaking and instructor methodologies courses that allowed me to evaluate my students doing the same also gave me an extra perspective when it came to lectures/speeches/briefings.

So I’m usually the guy tasked with running meetings or explaining slides to my commander because of my experience with this. Not a bad thing when you ooze machismo and charisma, of course brother brother.

When I was at NCO academy I delivered all the speeches for the group projects we did and they gave me a goddamned distinguished graduate award to boost my promotion scores for E-8 lol

Little did they know I was just there to shoot tequila and eat ass.

Teaching public speaking and instructor methodologies courses that allowed me to evaluate my students doing the same also gave me an extra perspective when it came to lectures/speeches/briefings.

So I’m usually the guy tasked with running meetings or explaining slides to my commander because of my experience with this. Not a bad thing when you ooze machismo and charisma, of course brother brother.

When I was at NCO academy I delivered all the speeches for the group projects we did and they gave me a goddamned distinguished graduate award to boost my promotion scores for E-8 lol

Little did they know I was just there to shoot tequila and eat ass.

J Dawg is one coordinated dude.

Never ever been scared about public speaking, doing conferences, being on tv/radio or presenting my case in front of a court except a couple of times, i.e. one instance this year when I somehow knew I was going to get ambushed.

I snowboarded in a pair of old Vans back in the day. Where the fuck has that ankle strength gone.

They dont make em like they did back then at all

Way less padding , no ankle support and the soles are way thinner now . I dont think you could skate in a modern pair of skate shoes

They dont make em like they did back then at all

Way less padding , no ankle support and the soles are way thinner now . I dont think you could skate in a modern pair of skate shoes
Fuck no. My world industries shoes or osiris’s were like skating on pillows. Today’s kids have no idea how much shoes have regressed and gone more of a fashion over function route.

Fuck no. My world industries shoes or osiris’s were like skating on pillows. Today’s kids have no idea how much shoes have regressed and gone more of a fashion over function route.

Replace shoes with damn near everything.

First of all, Bret Hart is basically the Canadian version of Chris Benoit, good in the ring and zero charisma. The Anvil carried his ass in the Hart Foundation and Brett stabbed him in the back in order to have a singles career. His back stabbing caused the Anvil to abuse drugs.
lol at this slander

Hitman had to babysit The Assvil 24/7. Imagine you have a World Title match the next night and this obese buffoon knocks on your hotel door after midnight with a trough full of somas. It’s a miracle that Hitman with the most matches in WWE history (have links to support this) could juggle so many responsibilities.

and lol at comparing him to Chris Benoit. One is a 5 time WWF Champion and the other is a career loser and piece of shit.

This is Sherdog. Without both video evidence and a confession public opinion was never gonna be that he's guilty, even tho no one here likes him lol

Lock him up imo.

"Mr. Arndt, the court finds you innocent of these rape charges but guilty of being a complete douchebag. Thirty years hard time without the possibility of parole."

I liked etnies and they seemed to come in the most colors in that time period and I always need to have colorful shoes/feet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back