PWD 587: Or Was it 96

Who Do You Believe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, here are the attendance figures for the ROH War of The World tour…

* Lowell, MA: 1,900
* Toronto: 1,400
* Royal Oak, MI: 900
* Chicago TV Tapings: 1,800

So these same talents sold out a 10,000 seat show but could barely draw 1000 at a ROH vs NJPW show? Either there's something fishy about the All In numbers or ROH has terrible marketing

I woulda went to that roh just to people watch but i didnt know bout that til like 11 pm on saturday and im sure it was over by then

I liked etnies and they seemed to come in the most colors in that time period and I always need to have colorful shoes/feet

Fuck. Got some skate brahs in here.

I’ve been rocking Reebok Airlites 121 from old stocks for years because they have good ankle support. Can’t buy any old skool skate brands because they’re basically loafers. Usually wear them for 2 months and toss them.

In the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio (via Sportskeeda), Bryan Alvarez said that Cass is said to have “massive” heat on him backstage, and that it comes from multiple incidents.

He said: “This is not the first time stupid stuff has happened with Cass

So you buried him in two weeks, fire him and let Enzo and Cass go to Impact

Friday isn't a good day for TV.

Burn it Down!

this could all be a swerve and Wally is actually gay

Struggle have you seen the movie Immortals? Just saw that on TV yesterday. Kind of wish i didn’t right now.

Is anyone watching this tonight?

I like Cornette eating humble pie as far as he can Re: Allin on todays JCE. Takes a man to admit he is wrong.

I was wrong yesterday vs @Pliny Pete

In the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter (via Wrestling Inc), it was reported that the female talent in WWE have not been paid for the Greatest Royal Rumble. The women were unable to go to Saudi Arabia due to cultural norms, but there had been reports that they would be paid anyway as compensation.

Instead, it seems no one knows what the pay situation is at the moment ,except for those who had one-shot deals. None of the female talent have been paid and at this time are not expecting to get paid. It’s said that if they do get paid, it will be a surprise to them.

Disco: They didn't work the show, why should they get paid?

Is anyone watching this tonight?

I might if a see a totally legal and legit way to view it when i get home later tonight if i remember its on. I never remember things are on though

In the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter (via Wrestling Inc), it was reported that the female talent in WWE have not been paid for the Greatest Royal Rumble. The women were unable to go to Saudi Arabia due to cultural norms, but there had been reports that they would be paid anyway as compensation.

Instead, it seems no one knows what the pay situation is at the moment ,except for those who had one-shot deals. None of the female talent have been paid and at this time are not expecting to get paid. It’s said that if they do get paid, it will be a surprise to them.

Disco: They didn't work the show, why should they get paid?

Thats pretty fucked up if true ..... I thought the WWe hated bad press

Been curious about opinions on the Enzo rape claims. What do you guys think about it?
WWE owe him an apology and they should rehire him. Not only was he innocent, the reason people give for them firing him was also false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back