PWD 587: Or Was it 96

Who Do You Believe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Chestlemania rupture? We have competitors reaching peak form and having nowhere to compete.

What we expected from Chestlemania vs What we have from Chestlemania
upzwml9saay01.jpg

I assume everyone is white on forums until stated otherwise.

I was on a forum where dudes thought I was actually this cool black rapper dude (Steele from Smyf n Wesson) from my avatar pic. I didn’t kayfabe them in any way at all. Just posted as myself.

As in I looked like him, not being him.

I was on a forum where dudes thought I was actually this cool black rapper dude (Steele from Smyf n Wesson) from my avatar pic. I didn’t kayfabe them in any way at all. Just posted as myself.

As in I looked like him, not being him.

Did you post about white people things and blow their minds??

Late to the party but while Bret has proven to be an extremely bitter man, nearly everything he has stated that isn’t an opinion on other wrestlers, including everything from the Montreal Screwjob has been proven true.

Bischoff met with Hart twice in 96 and offered him a deal. Hart took the safe, long term deal offered by Vince. Why would Vince give Bret essentially a lifetime contract had Bischoff not given Bret a legit offer in writing?

Also, in 97, In the early days of the internet, Bischoff even admitted that he offered Bret a deal and Bret went with Bischoff. I don’t remember where the chat was but it existed for sure.

Bret is a bitter and resentful wrestler who was and still is a total mark but a liar he is not. He has his own opinions but when it comes to what actually has or hasn’t happened, the man hasn’t caught lying about factual events like most of his peers

Did you post about white people things and blow their minds??

Nah, I was posting about hip hop and drum n bass. I was late twenty at the time so I was pretty much like me but even more of a sarcastic know all asshole. Like early Tony Stark. Up to and including me having the same lamp that Tony did in Iron Man 1. Pretty cool. Asshole.

My brother (sent him birthday presents) from that forum managed to OD on heroine. My other brother from another forum whose book I was editing blew his brains out. Titus Ezra. Now that dude was the king of stripper mongering and we were working on a book about that.

First of all, Bret Hart is basically the Canadian version of Chris Benoit, good in the ring and zero charisma. The Anvil carried his ass in the Hart Foundation and Brett stabbed him in the back in order to have a singles career. His back stabbing caused the Anvil to abuse drugs.
Bret is also Canadian which means he is a filthy liar. The reason Canadians are revered as being nice is because it is a clever ruse so you will never think they are filthy liars. If a Canadians lips are moving they are fucking lying.
I believe Bischoff and not that filthy lying Canadian.
<{cruzshake}>

Nah, I was posting about hip hop and drum n bass. I was late twenty at the time so I was pretty much like me but even more of a sarcastic know all asshole. Like early Tony Stark. Up to and including me having the same lamp that Tony did in Iron Man 1. Pretty cool. Asshole.

My brother (sent him birthday presents) from that forum managed to OD on heroine. My other brother from another forum whose book I was editing blew his brains out. Titus Ezra. Now that dude was the king of stripper mongering and we were working on a book about that.

Well that sucks a bag of dicks. I do find it amazing that you can become friends with people on forums though. Of all the forums I frequent I generally just keep it to the forum and don't think about what the people posting do beyond posting.

Well that sucks a bag of dicks. I do find it amazing that you can become friends with people on forums though. Of all the forums I frequent I generally just keep it to the forum and don't think about what the people posting do beyond posting.

Well, 24 years on the net means that from time to time you will make friends.

I got a whole stripper book in front of me. Got chapter after chapter:

"XXXSee, Rachel did something I didn't think was advisable. She told her boyfriend about me, and said she liked me better because I gave her "real affection." So, Rachel's boyfriend beat her up. The first time, it wasn't so bad. The second time, she was too bruised up to work for a while. (Nobody really wants to see a stripper with a lot of bruises.) The third time, Rachel's boyfriend cut her right across the tattoo on one of her wrists. At that point, I offered to tear his head off with an exploding bullet, but Rachel said no, and after all, that wouldn't have been in my best interest either.

XXXIt occurred to me that maybe I should gently let Rachel go, for her own good. But she said, "No. Please. You fill a hole in my heart that I never knew could be filled." Silly or not, that was a line I fell for. I decided that if I could give her sporadic hours of peace, I would. Then, Rachel's boyfriend stabbed her. When she called from a hospital to tell me that, I knew I should have let her go, but by then, it was too late. Yes, I felt incredibly guilty and maybe even completely responsible at times.

XXXTo top that off, Brandy called to tell me that Kathy, unhappy at her parents' house in Connecticut, had hung herself.

XXXSo, I sort of broke down, though not completely. I had my band to think about and to keep me company, but still, I broke down a little. That was when the emotional impact of Jada's death, three years earlier, finally hit me for real. So, I went to a psychiatrist.

XXXThe shrink, Sara, was a basically acceptable young blonde from Nebraska. I tried to talk about Jada, but what really happened was that after about five sessions, I ended up fucking Sara right on the desk in her office. Sara initiated that event, and almost just as aggressively as Melinda had, though without using brute force. I'm not really so picky, so I just took what was in front of me. 1"

Been curious about opinions on the Enzo rape claims. What do you guys think about it?

This is Sherdog. Without both video evidence and a confession public opinion was never gonna be that he's guilty, even tho no one here likes him lol

Well, 24 years on the net means that from time to time you will make friends.

I got a whole stripper book in front of me. Got chapter after chapter:

"XXXSee, Rachel did something I didn't think was advisable. She told her boyfriend about me, and said she liked me better because I gave her "real affection." So, Rachel's boyfriend beat her up. The first time, it wasn't so bad. The second time, she was too bruised up to work for a while. (Nobody really wants to see a stripper with a lot of bruises.) The third time, Rachel's boyfriend cut her right across the tattoo on one of her wrists. At that point, I offered to tear his head off with an exploding bullet, but Rachel said no, and after all, that wouldn't have been in my best interest either.

XXXIt occurred to me that maybe I should gently let Rachel go, for her own good. But she said, "No. Please. You fill a hole in my heart that I never knew could be filled." Silly or not, that was a line I fell for. I decided that if I could give her sporadic hours of peace, I would. Then, Rachel's boyfriend stabbed her. When she called from a hospital to tell me that, I knew I should have let her go, but by then, it was too late. Yes, I felt incredibly guilty and maybe even completely responsible at times.

XXXTo top that off, Brandy called to tell me that Kathy, unhappy at her parents' house in Connecticut, had hung herself.

XXXSo, I sort of broke down, though not completely. I had my band to think about and to keep me company, but still, I broke down a little. That was when the emotional impact of Jada's death, three years earlier, finally hit me for real. So, I went to a psychiatrist.

XXXThe shrink, Sara, was a basically acceptable young blonde from Nebraska. I tried to talk about Jada, but what really happened was that after about five sessions, I ended up fucking Sara right on the desk in her office. Sara initiated that event, and almost just as aggressively as Melinda had, though without using brute force. I'm not really so picky, so I just took what was in front of me. 1"

24 years is a long time. That reads both as fun and a nightmare and far to complicated for anybody to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back