PWD 587: Or Was it 96

Who Do You Believe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Cornette eating humble pie as far as he can Re: Allin on todays JCE. Takes a man to admit he is wrong.

I was wrong yesterday vs @Pliny Pete
That was actually a really entertaining JCE because he didnt take it too seriously and just had fun with it instead of ranting and raving like a jackass
Maybe thats because he knew he had to just accept it this time, he can hate it all he wants but the Young Bucks sell tickets and merch

In the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio (via Sportskeeda), Bryan Alvarez said that Cass is said to have “massive” heat on him backstage, and that it comes from multiple incidents.

He said: “This is not the first time stupid stuff has happened with Cass

So you buried him in two weeks, fire him and let Enzo and Cass go to Impact
backstage heat is ghey.

That was actually a really entertaining JCE because he didnt take it too seriously and just had fun with it instead of ranting and raving like a jackass
Maybe thats because he knew he had to just accept it this time, he can hate it all he wants but the Young Bucks sell tickets and merch

Takes a man brah, I was wrong, now take your hit on that Bischoff Prodigy cast.

Is this entire bret hart thing going to be about money ? I dont think i can do 3 hours listening to that

Is this entire bret hart thing going to be about money ? I dont think i can do 3 hours listening to that
Not necessarily but you gotta remember that Conrad is a mark for numbers and Bischoff seems willing to talk about them while Brother Bruce shuts down about them so he’s excited to have someone to discuss that with

Not necessarily but you gotta remember that Conrad is a mark for numbers and Bischoff seems willing to talk about them while Brother Bruce shuts down about them so he’s excited to have someone to discuss that with

ffe.gif

Im not a big numbers guy

Youre quoting Bischoff to prove Bischoff is lying
Why is his word good then but not good now?

I’m just going to go WUT.

20 years later his version is changed?

Now unless he was coerced or incoherent AND says that, logic says that earlier is true.

See this bullshit is why that 100 caws is some straight up communism . Next thing ya know you watch more than wwe and you want all these dudes in your game and then your mad about some shit you didnt need to be mad about on the daily

We got a transcript from Bischoff saying he made an offer. At this point we are heading into truthiness.

This is a slam dunk.

See this bullshit is why that 100 caws is some straight up communism . Next thing ya know you watch more than wwe and you want all these dudes in your game and then your mad about some shit you didnt need to be mad about on the daily

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back