PWD 582: Roman Wins LOL

Who would you rather? Who? Who? Who? Who?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Das my blonde

TO-crying-romo-600x371.jpg
Take notes Charlotte, Carmella and Sasha. Your side profile shots mean nothing. Mandy "THE WHOLE THING" Rose is grabbing that brass ring right before your very eyes.

Take notes Charlotte, Carmella and Sasha. Your side profile shots mean nothing. Mandy "THE WHOLE THING" Rose is grabbing that brass ring right before your very eyes.

RSR HAS HAD IT WITH THESE BROADS!

I can tell how much the fans will be behind Lashley after that interview last night on RAW.

I mean even if it's booked badly we can still get to see their in-ring talent and promo skills, right? Please wrestling gods, let me have this one.

Once to see if I like it, then who knows? You sound like you're talking from experience.
I usually have a finger in my ass when I post here so...
<Fedor23>

This Week's WWE RAW Draws Lowest Viewership Of 2018

Monday's WWE RAW, featuring Finn Balordefeating Roman Reigns and Sami Zayn in a Triple Threat main event, drew 2.689 million viewers. This is down 12.3% from last week's 3.066 million viewers for the Backlash go-home episode and is the lowest viewership of 2018. This is the lowest RAW viewership going back to December 11th, 2017, which drew 2.684 million viewers.

For this week's show, the first hour drew 2.788 million viewers (last week's hour 1 - 3.136 million), the second hour drew 2.731 million viewers (last week's hour 2 - 3.184 million) and the final hour drew 2.549 million viewers (last week's hour 3 - 3.479 million).

Love and Hip Hop > Raw

Monday's WWE RAW, featuring Finn Balordefeating Roman Reigns and Sami Zayn in a Triple Threat main event, drew 2.689 million viewers. This is down 12.3% from last week's 3.066 million viewers for the Backlash go-home episode and is the lowest viewership of 2018. This is the lowest RAW viewership going back to December 11th, 2017, which drew 2.684 million viewers.

For this week's show, the first hour drew 2.788 million viewers (last week's hour 1 - 3.136 million), the second hour drew 2.731 million viewers (last week's hour 2 - 3.184 million) and the final hour drew 2.549 million viewers (last week's hour 3 - 3.479 million).

Love and Hip Hop > Raw

there goes the theory that terrible events lead to increased viewership

even though 97% of your posts suck, i still consider you my e karate friend.

99K likes say otherwise, Mud. The numbers don’t lie!

You know they say all men are created equal, but you look at Rex and you look at shitflap mike, and you can see that statement is not true. See normally if you go 1-on-1 with another poster you got a 50/50 chance of winning, but Rex is a GENETIC FREAK and he's not NORMAL, so you got a 25% at best at beat Rex. And then you add Jobber to the mix? Your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3-way at PWD 583, you got a 33 and 1/3 chance of winning. But Rex, Rex's got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, 'cause Jobber KNOWS he can't beat Rex, and he's not even gonna try. So mupflap mike, you take your 33 and 1/3 chance minus Rex's 25% chance, and you got an 8 and 1/3 chance of winning at PWD 583. But then you take Rex's 75 per-chance of winning if you was to go 1-on-1, and then add 66 and 2/3 chance-percents, Rex's got a 141 and 2/3 chance of winning at PWD 583. Senior mike, the numbers don't lie, and they spell DISASTER for you at PWD 583.

I remember a time when post PPV shows would go up in ratings. Now we get record low ratings post PPVs. They must be doing something right. Especially with their top guy..

You know they say all men are created equal, but you look at Rex and you look at shitflap mike, and you can see that statement is not true. See normally if you go 1-on-1 with another poster you got a 50/50 chance of winning, but Rex is a GENETIC FREAK and he's not NORMAL, so you got a 25% at best at beat Rex. And then you add Jobber to the mix? Your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3-way at PWD 583, you got a 33 and 1/3 chance of winning. But Rex, Rex's got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, 'cause Jobber KNOWS he can't beat Rex, and he's not even gonna try. So mupflap mike, you take your 33 and 1/3 chance minus Rex's 25% chance, and you got an 8 and 1/3 chance of winning at PWD 583. But then you take Rex's 75 per-chance of winning if you was to go 1-on-1, and then add 66 and 2/3 chance-percents, Rex's got a 141 and 2/3 chance of winning at PWD 583. Senior mike, the numbers don't lie, and they spell DISASTER for you at PWD 583.

<Steiner01>

Love and Hip Hop > Raw
Backlash is like a knife that cuts any existing story lines. It makes no sense, and needs to be gone next year.

Love and Hip Hop > Raw
Their stock just hit an all time high though.

Backlash is like a knife that cuts any existing story lines. It makes no sense, and needs to be gone next year.

Same with the gimmick PPVs like H.I.A.C and the Extreme Rules. Those types of matches should come organically depending on how far a feud has gone. Instead there's zero surprise whatsoever when announcing these types of matches each year and there's no reason for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back