PWD 582: Roman Wins LOL

Who would you rather? Who? Who? Who? Who?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Braun winning MITB would be too funny. I can just picture him walking to the ring instead of the usual run down, as soon as the match starts just go in and kill everybody then get the pin.
Well I mean apart from the pin part I'd love to see that.

It is not. Rogan talked about how every stand up under the sun was getting sitcom deals in the early 90's to the point that even he had a development deal and he wasn't even remotely successful at the time. He said that all of a sudden actors with no stand up background were doing sets at the Comedy Store that were God awful just in the hopes that they'd get a sitcom deal. The art itself always has and always will be a pool of shit with barley 10% being worth watching.

The problem that seems to be springing up now is that instead of actors trying to get sitcom deals, it's "Spoken Word Artist" activists masquerading as "Comedians".

You can reel off a list as long as my arm of these Woooo Comedians where they don't make jokes, they make agreeable statements, and pepper in some sneering, sarcastic "Oh yeah, [insert target here], am I right or what?!"

One major difference.

The right's lunatics were on the fringes
The left's lunatics are in the mainstream.

When you have the mainstream media, and celebrities openly supporting Antifa when they're assaulting people because they're not as far left as Lenin, then it kind of makes the entire side look bad.

Links to MSM "openly supporting" Antifa, pls. Celebrities I don't care about - even 1,000 celebrities are just 1,000 people. Just because they have the loudest voices doesn't mean they're the most common. Unless you think Ted Nugent speaks for you.

The problem that seems to be springing up now is that instead of actors trying to get sitcom deals, it's "Spoken Word Artist" activists masquerading as "Comedians".

You can reel off a list as long as my arm of these Woooo Comedians where they don't make jokes, they make agreeable statements, and pepper in some sneering, sarcastic "Oh yeah, [insert target here], am I right or what?!"
"Spoken Word Artist" sounds like the most made up job I've ever heard of

CrE7hmSnSWok7lKgSTFa4NEUbCgEZkfAE8p4ISyf0uY.jpg

In a world of half hearted side ass shots, Mandy shows us that a hero can be anybody. Even a woman who does something as simple and reassuring as turning her back to a camera to let us know the world hasn't ended.

I guess. I just don't see Reigns coming out the loser in this feud if Brock is leaving to go back to UFC.

Roman: He's not. But he already is. He's been the chump enough that he's losing the kids at this point.

Brock: He's not. He never was. Hasn't even entered the testing pool, yet.

Did this motherfucker just call Roman "Joe"?
<DisgustingHHH>

2018, brother. Dixie Carter keeps better kayfabe than WWE's smark darlings.

https://www.kayfabenews.com/wrestling-fan-unsure-how-tell-his-friends-he-likes-roman-reigns/
@Minotauro Rex

Links to MSM "openly supporting" Antifa, pls. Celebrities I don't care about - even 1,000 celebrities are just 1,000 people. Just because they have the loudest voices doesn't mean they're the most common. Unless you think Ted Nugent speaks for you.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2...k-trump-us-politics-far-right-charlottesville
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/19/the-alt-right-is-in-decline-has-antifa-activism-worked
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/29/style/black-bloc-fashion.html

I’m still not liking Jinder thx to last years reign of terror culminating in basically an Orton vs Orton Punjabi Prison match. I don’t like Orton, I think the Punjabi prison match was stupid and also the Khali run in was horrible.

Also he beat Nak.

Member when heel Jinder beat face Nak clean.

<{MingNope}>

In a world of half hearted side ass shots, Mandy shows us that a hero can be anybody. Even a woman who does something as simple and reassuring as turning her back to a camera to let us know the world hasn't ended.

LA face with an Oakland booty

Dude the NYT literally shills for communism daily

Das my blonde

TO-crying-romo-600x371.jpg

Clicked on the NYT article first since I'm more familiar with them than the Guardian, as an American.

And it's in the Style section ... it's about the clothing Antifa wear ...

I've heard this excuse many times when it comes to the NYT opinion pages "It's opinion, it does reflect the NYT" Really? So if Fox News started writing "You know Hitler was only trying to help" articles from their opinion page, we would all apply the same logic to them? Doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back