PWD 582: Roman Wins LOL

Who would you rather? Who? Who? Who? Who?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casrot

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
yJAYO9n.png

Rules:

1. Overcome the odds.
2. Make Roman look strong.
3. Fuck you, @Frank23.

Mascot:

Ni8fhJT.gif

cW59DDg.gif

ZK49ZRk.gif

6E19Ksb.gif

Theme:

But will Nak lose a 4th time? If he wins, that means AJ gets a rematch and then it will keep on going.
Ya wwe back them self into a Corner which they seem to like to do most of the time.

Didn’t watch the bitches lol. Only bitch I watch is Asuka.

I got the feeling my kid looks on me like I’m Samoa Joe. Tough and intense. Which is good.

Fuck that.

Elias is SO good with crowds.

Bryan should NOT be losing.

Shit another bitch fight.

Asuka lost to Charlotte to have the worst bitch take the belt?

No dicksqualificaton match better be good!

Ruby Riott has been growing on a lot of the regulars here...

Sort of like a tumor.

I had 1000 DAMMIT!!!

I fell asleep on the couch though cause I'm old and cant stay awake past 10:00 lol. Thanks good brother for taking this burden from me in my time of need

Thought though from the PPV

Miz/Rollins was the best match of the night. Wanted Miz to win but Rollins taking it was not bad at all.

Ruby Riott has a nice ass and is not that bad of a worker to boot. She's growing on me a lot

Orton/Hardy was actually a decent match. Crowd needed a rest though during it because they were hot all night.

The Elias segment actually made me chuckle

Glad Carmella won, not that Nia did.

The DB/Cass ending was weird. Should have been a DQ win or fluke pin IMHO. Cass looked like a bitch tapping out with no build up.

How was AJ/Nak NOT the Main Event??? Match was not bad but not memorable either.

Lashley is bringing Strowman down. Both need to be going solo. Maybe this is the angle playing out and Strowman turns?

Joe losing clean...W...T...F...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back