PWD 582: Roman Wins LOL

Who would you rather? Who? Who? Who? Who?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MY GOD, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?????

I'm injecting a LETHAL DOSE OF POISON into the PWD!

2ptdsnn.jpg

I've heard this excuse many times when it comes to the NYT opinion pages "It's opinion, it does reflect the NYT" Really? So if Fox News started writing "You know Hitler was only trying to help" articles from their opinion page, we would all apply the same logic to them? Doubt it.

It's not even the Opinion page. It's the Style section.

I mean, I will actually go back and read it (I stopped when I saw it was an article about clothing) in case there's any meat there.

Oh, I must have missed "Must have sandals for your Libertarian Barbecue".

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/17/us/antifa-left-wing-faction-far-right.html

Well, I'm more familiar with The Guardian, not being American.

"Sabaté is an adherent of a controversial force on the left known as antifa. The term, a contraction of the word “anti-fascist,” describes the loose affiliation of radical activists who have surfaced in recent months at events around the country and have openly scuffled with white supremacists"

"Others on the left disagree, saying antifa’s methods harm the fight against right-wing extremism and have allowed Mr. Trump to argue that the two sides are equivalent. These critics point to the power of peaceful disobedience during the civil rights era"

Such open endorsement ...

Anyway I will gladly field any response you might have and then I will draw my participation on this topic to a close, as I'm usually one of the people asking War Room shit to get out of here.

I bet that dog has been subjected to some shit.

Fixed.

It's because "I was called Apu at school, so I demand service!"

He literally opens the show with Indian stereotypes. Then a bunch of "White People! Trump! White people! Trump! Trump! Trump! White people! Trump! Let's kill rich white people for their organs and use them to feed the poor!" then some boring stories about himself, then it's right back to the white people, about how white people need to do more about "Oppression" that he experiences as a hack diversity hire lackey, for an even bigger hack diversity hire. All of this included a story about an old guy asking him where he's from, and he said "Queens", and then saying "I meant, where are you from!" as in "What's your lineage", and talked about how he fantasized about killing him and his family.

But, you know, the cartoon is racist.

Someone will probably accuse him of some form of sex crime. When that day comes I will watch his twitter blow up and enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back