PWD 582: Roman Wins LOL

Who would you rather? Who? Who? Who? Who?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Big Bully Busick

32078887_10216743074876356_2067660851875151872_n.jpg

Damn, there is a name I barely remember.

Quoted because I couldn't like it twice.

Don't have to tell them if you don't have any friends.

<Y2JSmirk>

That's my motto.

I've heard this excuse many times when it comes to the NYT opinion pages "It's opinion, it does reflect the NYT" Really? So if Fox News started writing "You know Hitler was only trying to help" articles from their opinion page, we would all apply the same logic to them? Doubt it.

Well, he was helping lower unemployment and over crowding..

99K likes say otherwise, Mud. The numbers don’t lie!

98,900 of them are from posting internet sluts or divas.. see above.

You're probably not the only one.

I said finger, not head.

I remember a time when post PPV shows would go up in ratings. Now we get record low ratings post PPVs. They must be doing something right. Especially with their top guy..
it doesn’t matter. they’re gonna get their new tv deal no matter how much they bore their customer base.

Would anyone argue that giving more focus on feuds, characters and angles be worst for the company in terms of stock numbers, network numbers and ratings?

I've always believed that fixing those things would make WWE bigger than ever. Much bigger.

Their stock just hit an all time high though.
That's because Steph properly worships the PC devil that now decides corporations worth. It' not about production silly.. It's about "other things."

Being in a program with Ziggler is a big enough L as it is.
We need a TV title for the zigglers and corbins who show up every week.

There can only be so many "I'm not going for the title" fueds in this pc-pg era.. tv and hardcore title are built in story lines.

@Frank23

any wally updates in the last few hours since he has learned bmj and cumella have been coupling?

We need a TV title for the zigglers and corbins who show up every week.

There can only be so many "I'm not going for the title" fueds in this pc-pg era.. tv and hardcore title are built in story lines.
I semi agree with this. A TV title would be great, but I think the Hardcore title would fall flat in the PG era.

I like that Raw is making the IC title like the main belt in the show with Brock out doing Brock things.

AJ being on Smackdown every week helps that belt, and the US title is getting good air time.

Both sets of tag titles need to be focused on more, and for the love of JBL get more legit teams (and treat them as such).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back