PWD 582: Roman Wins LOL

Who would you rather? Who? Who? Who? Who?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dcm_tqFVMAEoQtt

If WWE are smart they'll have Braun win MitB, have Roman finally beat Brock at Summerslam, Braun cash in and beat Roman, have Braun hold the belt for at least a year (while turning heel in the middle), and have a Brock v Roman feud after a long lay off from Brock.
Braun needs to obliterate Brock, not use the briefcase gimmick. MITB is a way to get the belt off Braun. Also, remove Roman from all scenarios.

Braun needs to obliterate Brock, not use the briefcase gimmick. MITB is a way to get the belt off Braun. Also, remove Roman from all scenarios.
I'd also be in favour of that, but after all this build up I don't see Roman walking away without taking the belt off Lesnar. I'm trying to take into thought what WWE will want for Roman as unfortunately that's not something we can ignore.

I almost wanna see how bad it is

Like - I've very publicly voiced my displeasure with how the PC police wing of the left, how they're destroying the left way worse than the Tea Party did for the right ... and I've been talking about this, yes, since the Tea Party was a thing ... but I think I've been very fair in not painting the entire right with the same brush as their lunatics, but I think it's becoming more and more common for those on this side to all get lumped in with our lunatics.

I'd also be in favour of that, but after all this build up I don't see Roman walking away without taking the belt off Lesnar. I'm trying to take into thought what WWE will want for Roman as unfortunately that's not something we can ignore.

Why not? They sure don't seem to be paying much attention to it themselves.

Why not? They sure don't seem to be paying much attention to it themselves.
I guess. I just don't see Reigns coming out the loser in this feud if Brock is leaving to go back to UFC.

Like - I've very publicly voiced my displeasure with how the PC police wing of the left, how they're destroying the left way worse than the Tea Party did for the right ... and I've been talking about this, yes, since the Tea Party was a thing ... but I think I've been very fair in not painting the entire right with the same brush as their lunatics, but I think it's becoming more and more common for those on this side to all get lumped in with our lunatics.

One major difference.

The right's lunatics were on the fringes
The left's lunatics are in the mainstream.

When you have the mainstream media, and celebrities openly supporting Antifa when they're assaulting people because they're not as far left as Lenin, then it kind of makes the entire side look bad.

If WWE are smart they'll have Braun win MitB, have Roman finally beat Brock at Summerslam, Braun cash in and beat Roman, have Braun hold the belt for at least a year (while turning heel in the middle), and have a Brock v Roman feud after a long lay off from Brock.

Braun winning MITB would be too funny. I can just picture him walking to the ring instead of the usual run down, as soon as the match starts just go in and kill everybody then get the pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back