PWD 478: Be Elite

Who do you want to win the WWE Universal title at SummerSlam in the Fatal Fourway?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry for the mental capacity of your child.
I don't. I have a PhD in biochemistry ! He will learn from da best.

I wanna see Alexa bliss vs Becky lunch in a ping ping pong in my ass match. Winner puts loser out put ping pongs in the winners butt. Then loser eats the ping pong out of winners butt

I don't buy that story for a second, like Braun is turning down a MILF asking for his autograph, unless he was trying to smash, that story is BS.

Yea its a big place fulla cities and counties.

Chris, what do you recommend for a man who has everything but feels like like a piece of him is missing?

latest

Looks like Vince thought the reaction and got at the rumble was a fluke oh boy he was Wrong tho

Chris, what do you recommend for a man who has everything but feels like like a piece of him is missing?

A man would recommend that a man smokes the finest medicine until a man no longer feels this way

A more serious answer would be that you need to find something to do or some challenge.

For my Lucha people did you guys see this story about how AAA screw jobbed Taya outta the womens title?

taya-valkyrie-aaa.jpg

Lucha Blog relayed information from a recent Wrestling Observer Radio where Dave Meltzer discussed the situation. Apparently, AAA asked Taya’s fiancee (and current AAA triple champion) Johnny Mundo to bring Taya’s Reina de Reinas title belt to the June 30 taping in Puebla, under the pretense that they needed to hold onto it to take photos. The next day, AAA announced the title was vacated, stating that Valkyrie had been stripped of the title due to using a choke hold in a no-disqualification match.

In Monterrey, Vampiro (the public face of AAA for most things) announced to the live crowd that Valkyrie did not show up to defend her title, even though the truth is she was never booked or scheduled to appear in Monterrey anyway.

Lucha Blog reported much more information about the situation on Monday, saying that to the best of their knowledge, a deal was worked out at the end of June between Sexy Star and AAA for her to return. It is possible AAA would have asked Taya to drop the title at the June 19 taping, but Valkyrie was unable to be on that show due to a neck injury. It is unknown whether Mundo will actually return to AAA to lose his titles, as is apparently on the books.

Vampiro has since taken to Twitter to blame Valkyrie for the mess, saying she refused to go along with the plans, and that having talent dictate booking decisions would set a bad precedent. Interestingly, Lucha Blog noted that Sexy Star has so much pull that she will never have to lose the Reina de Reinas title again if she doesn’t want to.

This is a rough situation for all involved, obviously especially for Valkyrie. It’s very likely that she will be done with both AAA and Lucha Underground after season three of LU finishes airing.

You being worked.

If this is true who do you guy's think gets sent back down to nxt. Guess this proves even if u are over if Vince does not like you in anyway you are not getting pushed

There has been talk of doing another Superstar Shakeup after next month's WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view, according to new reports by PWInsider and the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. WWE previously held a roster Shakeup in April after WrestleMania 33.

While it might seem early for another Shakeup, The Observer notes that there is definitely talk of making a few roster moves in the fall. There has also been talk of sending one or more Superstars from the main roster to WWE NXT. The moves from the main roster to NXT would be for talents that were major stars in NXT that Vince McMahon simply is not going to push on RAW or SmackDown, even if they are over, or talents who are doing nothing on the main roster with the feeling that they could be more useful as top stars in NXT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back