PWD 478: Be Elite

Who do you want to win the WWE Universal title at SummerSlam in the Fatal Fourway?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both zane and struggle are trolls. Trolls know weaknesses of other trolls, since they are similar. Struggle won.

Outside of @Minotauro Rex Puerto Rican heritage, I've never said anything on this forum I didn't mean. Get Truth'd son

I assume this was meant to be negative but I legit dont understand what youre attempting to insinuate here

Given what he was accused of, I don't see how that would be a negative.

Outside of @Minotauro Rex Puerto Rican heritage, I've never said anything on this forum I didn't mean. Get Truth'd son

Given what he was accused of, I don't see how that would be a negative.
lol he was getting high on prescription painkillers that werent prescribed to him while at work
Hes already off probation
Dont let your imagine run wild just cause you see the words drug smuggling

lol he was getting high on prescription painkillers that werent prescribed to him while at work

Yeah the initial reports made it seems alot worse than that

Dude who hasnt done that ?

Literally how I survive my job after I broke my back at work

20258058_10210281213890428_4104514048446130675_n.jpg

That sounds painful
Fell 30' after scaffold collapsed. Compression fracture of L1-L3 vertebrae. During my bed rest I discovered Osw reviews and it renewed my love for professional wrestling and brought me here to the PWD and #RTC

Fell 30' after scaffold collapsed. Compression fracture of L1-L3 vertebrae. During my bed rest I discovered Osw reviews and it renewed my love for professional wrestling and brought me here to the PWD and #RTC
Worth it then I guess<Moves>

Zane wasn't a troll

I think he's just like that irl lmao
Zane was not a troll, that was him in real life. Dude's life was being a wanna be wrestling geek (wow, can't believe I typed that). We chatted a few times privately and he really had no life, no girlfriend, and very few friends. Zane was the butt of alot of jokes but he gave it back. And then around 2011ish, people got tired of his BS and he got tired of alot of the other guys BS. He posted a picture of himself around 2011 and it became a meme that haunted him.

I was basically in and out of PWD from 2010 on out and it wasn't until last year that I started venturing back in fairly regularly to find Zane gone and of course, Chknhawk is doing time now and we he was out on bail, he even sent me a few messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back