PWD 478: Be Elite

Who do you want to win the WWE Universal title at SummerSlam in the Fatal Fourway?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fell 30' after scaffold collapsed. Compression fracture of L1-L3 vertebrae. During my bed rest I discovered Osw reviews and it renewed my love for professional wrestling and brought me here to the PWD and #RTC

How's the recovery now?

How's the recovery now?
Great. Did 2 months of regular physical therapy and 4 weeks of intensive therapy that consisted of 5 days a week for a month lifting and doing cardio for 6 hours a day. Been back to work for a month and back on the bjj mats for a month also

Wrestling with Wregret is the YT channel. Hard to post a link on the phone. I don't think it's him tbh
No, that's not the Zane who posted here. Zane is from MI and probably around 28 or so, the Brian Zane that runs Wrestling with Wregret is a bit older and isn't from MI and is an actual former wrestler/manager

Last edited:
ESPN finally released the 30 for 30 trailer on Ric Flair. Ric Flair states "It was something I was really good at and then it became A DISEASE!"

Finally watching the next day of G1.

War for the Planet of the Apes was fantastic btw. Heavy Apocalypse Now/Full Metal Jacket influence.

@Minotauro Rex @Falsedawn @Sexy @Count Zero @moonwolf @TheStruggle

\m/

f9da4fc5b30a76257844c4cd630ba80cdfa5be07_hq.gif

No, that's not the Zane who posted here. Zane is from MI and probably around 28 or so, the Brian Zane that runs Wrestling with Wregret is a bit older and isn't from MI and is an actual former wrestler/manager

@Gutter Chris you are from MI so you know Zane in real life?

this sounds funn 2 me if this is even true tho i dont think it is. it makes Strowman look weak if the begging in the knee part is even true

There was a story 7/17 when GFW had meetings in Nashville and WWE had Raw in the city and some GFW people and WWE people ended up at the same bar later that night. Karen Jarrett came up to Strowman. The belief is that Strowman had no idea who she was, even though it’s not like there are that many woman wrestling fans who look like her. Karen said to him that he was one of her son’s favorite wrestlers and asked for an autograph for her son. I’m not sure what got into Strowman but he was rude, and may have sworn at her (the version I heard had it but that’s from someone far enough away that they didn’t hear the verbiage of what started it but was told he did, but everyone there saw what happened next). It turned into a scene at the bar because Karen immediately cut a major loud promo on him for blowing her off. While she was going off on him, she said how she was going to tell her son’s father about this incident, and her son’s father is Kurt Angle. Strowman did an about face, said he’d sign the autograph and begged her not to tell Kurt or anyone and said he was so sorry. She said she was telling Kurt. He said he’d get on his knees and beg her not to tell Kurt. She said she was still telling him. He did get on his knees in front of a lot of wrestlers from WWE and begged her not to, and she basically said something like now you’re acting like that because you found out that Kurt Angleis the father of her son, but even if he wasn’t, he should have never acted like that to a mother who asked for an autograph for her son, even if it was just another wrestling fan. He did say that’s true and he was sorry. Of course this story will be denied all week by everyone involved

Fell 30' after scaffold collapsed. Compression fracture of L1-L3 vertebrae. During my bed rest I discovered Osw reviews and it renewed my love for professional wrestling and brought me here to the PWD and #RTC
So what you're saying is that you post in the PWD..with a broken freaking back!

Moves I want to see Braun Strowman do:

Sternness Dust Alpha

Burning Lariat

Armbar
wQHwBNJ.png

this sounds funn 2 me if this is even true tho i dont think it is. it makes Strowman look weak if the begging in the knee part is even true

There was a story 7/17 when GFW had meetings in Nashville and WWE had Raw in the city and some GFW people and WWE people ended up at the same bar later that night. Karen Jarrett came up to Strowman. The belief is that Strowman had no idea who she was, even though it’s not like there are that many woman wrestling fans who look like her. Karen said to him that he was one of her son’s favorite wrestlers and asked for an autograph for her son. I’m not sure what got into Strowman but he was rude, and may have sworn at her (the version I heard had it but that’s from someone far enough away that they didn’t hear the verbiage of what started it but was told he did, but everyone there saw what happened next). It turned into a scene at the bar because Karen immediately cut a major loud promo on him for blowing her off. While she was going off on him, she said how she was going to tell her son’s father about this incident, and her son’s father is Kurt Angle. Strowman did an about face, said he’d sign the autograph and begged her not to tell Kurt or anyone and said he was so sorry. She said she was telling Kurt. He said he’d get on his knees and beg her not to tell Kurt. She said she was still telling him. He did get on his knees in front of a lot of wrestlers from WWE and begged her not to, and she basically said something like now you’re acting like that because you found out that Kurt Angleis the father of her son, but even if he wasn’t, he should have never acted like that to a mother who asked for an autograph for her son, even if it was just another wrestling fan. He did say that’s true and he was sorry. Of course this story will be denied all week by everyone involved
The Monster Among Men is trying to make up for taking tourist pictures with Roman on twitter that he humiliated himself in public to not get in trouble with his kayfabe boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back