Locked PWD 1165: F'n Turtlenecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, he’s here at least. All things considered, he’s good
I have a great aunt around that age and she's still good all things considered. Uses a walker but she does gardening and stuff. Supposedly the higher altitude in Colorado helps. And she's still a maniac when it comes to football (Broncos fan who broke the remote when the Chiefs won the SB last year).

Austin still would've been a big star but I'm sure his bank account is very, very thankful for this happening.

Taking Roxie to her first public event today and she is excited!

Got her a fancy pants new collar that fits tight on her neck because we're going to a BBQ in the park and I dont know what the shade situation is gonna be so i might take off her security vest if its too hot

Just went on a quick walk to test out the new collar and it seems to have passed with flying colors

Now I'm packing her a bag full of all her necessities like she's a child and this thing is stuffed

Food, water, snacks, extra collar, super long leash for activities, etc...

Im such a freaking weirdo

Roxies-bag.jpg
i hope you packed the big gold belt with you too!

Cause it’s a YouTuber sports drink salesman working with the beast incarnate and it’d just be 8 minutes of Brock laying shit in and Logan selling it like death. Sounds like a good show to me
I mean Brock had no issues bumping and selling for Finn Balor so I don't see why he wouldn't do the same for someone bigger and more famous.

Also my sister's husband's brother's 12 year old is now watching WWE because of Logan Paul.

Man we missed out on Brock and Gunther at WM. And Brock would've had no problems doing the job. Oh well.

Man we missed out on Brock and Gunther at WM. And Brock would've had no problems doing the job. Oh well.
He can always show up as #29 in next year's rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back