Locked PWD 1152: Acknowledged

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score

1706475163480-png.1026545

ghoqinnasaapzjm.jpg

Rules
1. Heal up, Nikkita!
2. Rehire Mandy
3. #PushTonyD

Mascots
lucy-pinder-i-love-you-3000-v0-4giy8wsfrolc1.png

a5326c39-9f71-4e5e-ac79-1c2593c2c2f6-gif.861190

6ao3glz0shwa1.gif

Theme

Please and thank yo @D.R.H. @Oku @PRIDEWASBETTER @Kowboy On Sherdog

This thing is fucking MASSIVE. Instructions were over 350 pages, and 535 individual steps (not including the mini figs). I can't get the front with the windows to upload here. The file is too large still. Expensive, but worth every cent.

I have the building journey in the Toy Collectors thread.

20240302_221224.jpg

I was at a murder mystery party tonight. I wish I was the murderer… but I wasn’t :(

Paul The Butcher Vachon died yesterday. He was Mad Dog Vachon's lesser known brother.

Fun fact, he was involved in the very 1st wrestling wedding in WWF/E. As you may have guessed it went sideways quickly.

He and Mad Dog had the 2nd longest AWA tag title reign at over 600 days.

Paul The Butcher Vachon died yesterday. He was Mad Dog Vachon's lesser known brother.

Fun fact, he was involved in the very 1st wrestling wedding in WWF/E. As you may have guessed it went sideways quickly.

He and Mad Dog had the 2nd longest AWA tag title reign at over 600 days.
I wish @Pliny Pete was here to read this

This thing is fucking MASSIVE. Instructions were over 350 pages, and 535 individual steps (not including the mini figs). I can't get the front with the windows to upload here. The file is too large still. Expensive, but worth every cent.

I have the building journey in the Toy Collectors thread.

View attachment 1032599

@moonwolf check out the brotha on the 2nd floor!

Apparently Virgil worked everybody about his age, he was actually 11 years older than everyone thought, he died at 72, not 61. He had a kayfabe age since the 80's and worked people until the day he died.

A bunch of people doing tribute write ups have been finding out the last couple of days after they did research and all of the dirtsheet writers and journalisms are finding out together and laughing with each other about it. Virgil putting smiles on people's faces with some carny shit even after death <Lmaoo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back