Locked PWD 1165: F'n Turtlenecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, I guess we solved the mystery of the missing electricity
Drunk driver bapped into my neighbor's Cadillac truck
This is the house where I had to take their Chihuahua back home cause he was following me and Roxie all the way home, the son always pulls up to the corner right next to my house and does donuts in his hot rod truck too
I think that's his sister's Cadillac, she's a single mom, I feel bad for her

IMG-20240518-072653685.jpg

the main card starts at 1pm eastern time. i got a feeling its gonna be a long ass time untl the main event. like 7pm. its in saudi arabia so hopefully they dont have some shitty rapper perform before the main event. who you got winning?

They said my power might be up by noon Killa Cali time, let's hope...

I'm so much a filthy casual these days that I don't even know anything about this Usyk character so he might win but I'm always gonna ride with the Old School Carny Master Showman King Of The Gypsies!

I'm so much a filthy casual these days that I don't even know anything about this Usyk character so he might win but I'm always gonna ride with the Old School Carny Master Showman King Of The Gypsies!

Fight promo with some backstory

They have a guaranteed rematch clause so I’d like to see a back and forth dog fight with Fury taking it. Usyk is a badass and he clearly makes Fury nervous with how much he’s delayed and demanded such a heavy portion of the purse. I hope he’s motivated him and a top form Fury is in the building tonight to whip somebody’s ass!

They have a guaranteed rematch clause so I’d like to see a back and forth dog fight with Fury taking it. Usyk is a badass and he clearly makes Fury nervous with how much he’s delayed and demanded such a heavy portion of the purse. I hope he’s motivated him and a top form Fury is in the building tonight to whip somebody’s ass!
I could see Fury retiring as long as it's not a close fight

@My Spot I was never able to see tweets before on Sherdog, I would always have to click the link everytime someone posted a tweet on here and go all the way to Twitter to see what all the fuss was about but now all of a sudden I can see the tweets fresh and in living color right here on Sherdog
It all started working for me the moment I told you the algorithm hates you and thats a shoot

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>
I have to click the link on Firefox but the whole tweet shows on Chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back