Locked PWD 1165: F'n Turtlenecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate distractions in rasslin......what's the worst that can happen? They attack you and you advance to the next round?

It looks more like he’s doing a cosplay. Not feeling it.
I guess the plan is Roman come back at SS but they may need to move up the timetable as this is not working.

Even the fans are screaming for Roman.

Solo is dressed like he’s too big of a fan of The Weeknd.

It looks more like he’s doing a cosplay. Not feeling it.

The guy is a shitter. Not buying this whole thing with him at all. This is Morrie acting like a tough guy trying to get his money all over again!

maxresdefault.jpg

I guess the plan is Roman come back at SS but they may need to bring up the timetable as this is not working.

Even the fans are screaming for Roman.
Yep. Turns out they don’t like the head of the Bloodline looking like a fat magician.

Yep. Turns out they don’t like the head of the Bloodline looking like a fat magician.
To go from silent assassin to mastermind with no build up

IS VINCE STILL RUNNING THIS THING

So they going to do Orton/Tonga and Jade/Bianca......that's a pretty big Smackdown imo.

If wrestlers are going to wear suits on TV, they should have a decent physique or it should be tailored. Solo looks like he picked the first one that he saw.

The bloodline storyline is nothing without Roman present.

A Samoan and two Tongans pardon me.

He’s clearly just the stand in for Rock’s hostile takeover, but he doesn’t have the steam to make it to Rock’s return.
They are not doing him any favors with the gloves and shitty suits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back