Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it any surprise that zero controversy Ohtani is a perfect angel and then immediately gets $30 million jacked from his account to cover gambling debts when he signs with the Dodgers?! I say no!

City of Angels my baked bean ass! It's full of demons! And that's a shoot.

City of Angels my baked bean ass! It's full of demons! And that's a shoot.
I wonder if it’s actually called that cause beautiful women from small towns across America flock there to sell their souls for stardom

Showing some class and professionalism!

Next year they put him on the Giants, prolly cause they didnt wanna listen to my bullshit for another season

I love this picture so much😍🥰

229413-181901421861786-6224660-n.jpg

Probably cause most wrestling coaches wrestled growing up, so they got that discipline and dedication that @Stargazer Rex was talking about, whereas a lot of pee wee team sports coaches are just dads wanting to spend quality time with their kids and parents that use their kids sports as their community social circle(and fuck parties), nothing wrong with that and its beautiful that theyre dedicated to their kids like that but it doesnt breed the same kind of hardcore cult like mind set you get in amateur wrestling

I was married into a wrestling family for a few years in the 90's and they was absolutely insane for wrestling, it ruled their lives like Xenu, literally every day was dedicated to wrestling in one way or another

Lucky I made it out before they forced me to stop being a fat lazy bum and actually do something with my life...
That’s a good point as well. People don’t just casually follow wrestling like they do other sports. It’s a lifestyle with set customs that are expected to be followed. Made me think of this in a way

HIlwQUOGXO_MXFH0TGDZwKAN6J-8u63ojy63HKfKpuc.jpg

Does this site randomly load slow on mobile for anyone else? My other tabs work fine its just sherdog. One of many annoyances with this place since the "update". Indy ass website

It usually loads fine for me, must recognize ole Pete is a busy man and aint got time for no shenanigans

That’s a good point as well. People don’t just casually follow wrestling like they do other sports. It’s a lifestyle with set customs that are expected to be followed. Made me think of this in a way

HIlwQUOGXO_MXFH0TGDZwKAN6J-8u63ojy63HKfKpuc.jpg

I've thought about this quite a bit since I'm a curious guy when it comes to behaviors and personalities. Wrestling seems to attract a certain archetypal personality. The warrior. It gets interesting though because within the warrior archetype there will be other archetypes involved as well. But the overall archetype fueling someone to wrestle seems to me to be the warrior. For instance, my son who wrestles does have a strong warrior archetype in him, that side of him as been strong since he was one year old, but he also has other forces influencing him. He has an overall GPA of 3.95 and is really introverted and likes Legos lol. In his persona life outside of wrestling he's soft spoken and doesn't like conflict. But it seems to me every wrestler that is still wrestling to their senior year has a strong warrior archetype influencing them.

It usually loads fine for me, must recognize ole Pete is a busy man and aint got time for no shenanigans

It's been working fine since I said that. It must have recognized my powerful will and doesn't want to have heat with me. Many entities have been disintegrated by it.

I've thought about this quite a bit since I'm a curious guy when it comes to behaviors and personalities. Wrestling seems to attract a certain archetypal personality. The warrior. It gets interesting though because within the warrior archetype there will be other archetypes involved as well. But the overall archetype fueling someone to wrestle seems to me to be the warrior. For instance, my son who wrestles does have a strong warrior archetype in him, that side of him as been strong since he was one year old, but he also has other forces influencing him. He has an overall GPA of 3.95 and is really introverted and likes Legos lol. In his persona life outside of wrestling he's soft spoken and doesn't like conflict. But it seems to me every wrestler that is still wrestling to their senior year has a strong warrior archetype influencing them.

image-placeholder-title.jpg

I'm sure he is <lmao>

I like AJ. I'd date her for a little. She's one of those people who make their mental health issues their whole personality so I wouldn't stick around for too long. But she'd be fun for a bit.

Especially after getting a up close and personal look at a REAL woman!

chick-magnet-punk-and-nikkita-lyons-at-wwe-pc-v0-ntjgveiu4b6c1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back