International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

dude - you have been arguing that israel WANTED hamas ruling gaza. yet you didn't think it was relevant that before it became clear hamas was going to rule gaza they supported a major ground operation into Gaza to remove the growing threat from Hamas

so, no, not exactly the point. it actually contradicts your point, clearly. before hamas took full control of gaza israel contemplated REMOVING them via force. but also they concluded they had GREATER threats elsewhere. which you of course ignored.
I don't have to argue that, I quoted the IDF Military Intelligence Director saying just that.

Now you are saying Hamas wasn't in complete control at that point. You're flip flopping and proving me right again. "the IDF could then deal with Gaza as a hostile state"...... so like a ground invasion? They didn't have justification to do that when the PLO was in charge.

so when you saw someone post "europe never liked the blacks or the jews. I wonder how they feel about black jews.." you took to google to research how ISRAEL treats black jews??? yeah, i think i rest my case.
Holy shit, it took me 5 minutes to even know what the hell you where referencing. Do you keep a file on my conversations? I didn't "research" after someone made that comment, I already knew about that issue from YEARS ago. You aren't resting shit.

i didn't complain about your source at all. i noted your source was DATED and was subsequently debunked. you completely dismiss and ignored the information that contradicts the "israel is racist" narrative you sought out and presented as truth.
It wasn't debunked. Again, you are trusting the accused dismissing themselves of wrong doing, without even talking to the accusers.

again, not surprising you're simply dismissing information that goes against the narrative you SOUGHT OUT and posted. zero reflection at all and complete dismissal. again, i have to wonder why.........
Let me guess "AnTi-sEmiTiSM"?

Notice how I don't go around throwing out "Anti-Arab" accusations at you? Have some dignity.

they should just give hamas full autonomy to run gaza as they see fit! what could go wrong?
Strawman.

Last edited:
35K dead women and children was literally NEVER the narrative. That's been the overall number of deaths, which hasn't changed at all.

The numbers were only revised to reflect "verifiable" victims, meaning ones that could have a name put to them. Try identifying crushed and dismembered corpses.

Lol at "we've only killed 4,959 women, 7,797 children, and 1,924 elderly"

Considering the murder of 1,200 people was far too many (which it was), it's extraordinary to think nearly 15,000 identified victims is fine.

I would have thought the higher the number, the worse it was.

The best road here was for Palestinians to rise up and lynch the terrorist hamas organization right after 10/7 and hand them over to Israel.

Half the population are under 18 and about a third are under 14 years old.

Most of the population are now homeless. Hamas leadership is in Qatar.

How do you propose they "rise up"?

How does anyone propose bombing Gaza kills those in Qatar anyway, which is supposedly the point. To remove and destroy Hamas.

How does anyone propose bombing Gaza kills those in Qatar anyway, which is supposedly the point. To remove and destroy Hamas.

Hamas senior leadership in Qatar is a job for Mossad's Kidon unit. It will take them a while, but eventually the Israelis will figure out a way to get past their security.

Plenty of non hamas folks in gaza of the age that could have done something.

Instead of celebrating in the streets with the 10/7 terrorists, they should have grabbed them in an uprising, condemned their actions, handed them over to israel. Those terrorists might take orders from Qatar, but they were present.

Keep acting like the average palestinian couldn't have done something to stop them as opposed to them being widely seen cheering and supporting the terrorists(yes hamas are not freedom fighters. They are Terrorists. Scum of the earth)

Hmm. How did all those qatar hamas leaders get to Gaza to execute 10/7? Oh wait. That's not the only Hamas members in play. The active battlefield participants need to go

Take them out of play, and the other militants like PIJ. Hand them over to israel. Transmit a message to qatar that hamas no longer has any say in Gaza. Break off communication forever. Qatar can then just stop protecting the offsite hamas leaders. Game over

Plenty of non hamas folks in gaza of the age that could have done something.

Instead of celebrating in the streets with the 10/7 terrorists, they should have grabbed them in an uprising, condemned their actions, handed them over to israel. Those terrorists might take orders from Qatar, but they were present.

Keep acting like the average palestinian couldn't have done something to stop them as opposed to them being widely seen cheering and supporting the terrorists(yes hamas are not freedom fighters. They are Terrorists. Scum of the earth)
And israelis should rise up against the settlers and kick them out of the West Bank. Oh wait they didnt? I guess terrorist attacks against civilians are justified now....

Hmm. How did all those qatar hamas leaders get to Gaza to execute 10/7? Oh wait. That's not the only Hamas members in play. The active battlefield participants need to go

Take them out of play, and the other militants like PIJ. Hand them over to israel. Transmit a message to qatar that hamas no longer has any say in Gaza. Break off communication forever. Qatar can then just stop protecting the offsite hamas leaders. Game over

We already know Hamas are the best equipped militia in Gaza.

I don't know what film this concept is based on, but I doubt there is a crack team of 14 year old Gazans ready to strike down Hamas and take back control.

And israelis should rise up against the settlers and kick them out of the West Bank. Oh wait they didnt? I guess terrorist attacks against civilians are justified now....
Do please show me where I supported that whataboutism with quotes bud

Search long and hard. Every post I ever made. Waste a lot of time. Then come back and say "I don't need proof, I know you are supporting it" when you can't find anything

We already know Hamas are the best equipped militia in Gaza.

I don't know what film this concept is based on, but I doubt there is a crack team of 14 year old Gazans ready to strike down Hamas and take back control.
Darn. I guess the Romanov dynasty will rule Russia forever then.. they have all the guns!! Oh wait

The 30000 hamas and PIJ operatives against millions are unstoppable eh?

Darn. I guess the Romanov dynasty will rule Russia forever then.. they have all the guns!! Oh wait

The 30000 hamas and PIJ operatives against millions are unstoppable eh?

Any notion as to why Mexicans don't just quickly kick some cartel butt?

More aptly, why weren't ISIS easily overthrown? Oh right, they slaughtered everyone that opposed them violently and made propaganda out of it.

Israel has carried out at least 8 military strikes on humanitarian aid locations - even though the aid groups provided their locations to the IDF. More than 250 aid workers have been killed since Oct.

But the IDF only does precision strikes! They do everything they can to reduce civilian casualties.

Canadian nurse says at least 20 American doctors are trapped in European hospital in Gaza and facing extreme dehydration with at least one on an IV drip due to blockade.

This Canadian nurse must definitely be lying.

Last edited:
Any notion as to why Mexicans don't just quickly kick some cartel butt?

More aptly, why weren't ISIS easily overthrown? Oh right, they slaughtered everyone that opposed them violently and made propaganda out of it.
Except in this scenario, the people of Palestine democratically elected the cartel as their government because they approved of their message and methods and support them widely. Even the ones born after. Widespread support, even adoration. That makes them majority accomplices,and stupid ones at that.

Now why do the cartel quickly find and turn in any folks who go after American tourists and hand them over to the authorities scared shitless hoping the US won't retaliate? Even better. What do you think would happen in a 10/7 of cartel guys hopping the US border and carrying out mass slaughter of US citizens would get in response?

Except in this scenario, the people of Palestine democratically elected the cartel as their government because they approved of their message and methods and support them widely. Even the ones born after. Widespread support, even adoration. That makes them majority accomplices,and stupid ones at that.

Now why do the cartel quickly find and turn in any folks who go after American tourists and hand them over to the authorities scared shitless hoping the US won't retaliate? Even better. What do you think would happen in a 10/7 of cartel guys hopping the US border and carrying out mass slaughter of US citizens would get in response?

Not just supporters, cheerleaders. Fuckers were disco dancing in Gaza around broken, dead, raped female bodies.

Zero dancing now. In fact I'd go so far as to say Gaza has the worst party atmosphere in the world nowadays. Unlucky.

Not just supporters, cheerleaders. Fuckers were disco dancing in Gaza around broken, dead, raped female bodies.

Zero dancing now. In fact I'd go so far as to say Gaza has the worst party atmosphere in the world nowadays. Unlucky.
Theirs plenty of dancing going on in Gaza right now. By IDF terrorists on top of the skulls of infants doing TikTok videos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back