Locked PWD 1156: Blood in Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GoldenAzazel The Union of People You Outta Respect, Son (UPYORS)

19990503_union_debut_USE--f775f23a8339bc34465fa4f355a10740.jpg

@GoldenAzazel The Union of People You Outta Respect, Son (UPYORS)

19990503_union_debut_USE--f775f23a8339bc34465fa4f355a10740.jpg

Yesterday was the 40 year anniversary of Roddy Piper smacking Jimmy Snuka upside the head with that coconut, even though it wouldnt air on national tv for 3 more months, which is so crazy to think about compared to today

I thought Mania was this weekend.......bought 2 two fours......wasted weekend.

I'm bringing the firestick to Reno next week so we can watch Mania in the hotel. We are staying at the Grand Sierra and it has its own movie theatre. Would have been nice if it played Mania. Saturday my son is wrestling until around 6 then we gotta haul ass back to the hotel to watch. This damn Business has got me by the balls!

I'm bringing the firestick to Reno next week so we can watch Mania in the hotel. We are staying at the Grand Sierra and it has its own movie theatre. Would have been nice if it played Mania. Saturday my son is wrestling until around 6 then we gotta haul ass back to the hotel to watch. This damn Business has got me by the balls!

Is you devastated that Mother Nature caused your beloved Monster Truck Extravaganza to be cancelled, is you?!?!

@Stargazer Rex Grand Sierra is like an amusement park in hotel form, they got like a million billion fun and exciting activities and you finna spend the weekend holed up in your room watchin rasslin like Jim Cornette & Dave Meltzer on vacation together back in '83

I wish I wouldve blocked you before I read that post...

@Stargazer Rex Grand Sierra is like an amusement park in hotel form, they got like a million billion fun and exciting activities and you finna spend the weekend holed up in your room watchin rasslin like Jim Cornette & Dave Meltzer on vacation

I wish I wouldve blocked you before I read that post...

I'm there the whole week, Pal. You think I'm just there for the weekend? EH EH

z9T3Hg.gif

The state of This Business!(in a good way!)

rick-ross.gif

We were going to leave Sunday but I'm not driving back through the dead of night after watching day 2 of Wrestlemania like a peasant!

wolf-of-wall-street-lets-goo.gif

Does the tournament last a week or are you just living it up on vacation?

Does the tournament last a week or are you just living it up on vacation?

It's spring break here and my son's birthday next week. Tournament is Friday and Saturday. If he medals here he will attain high school All American status. Not sure exactly how all that works but I think it's because this tournament is open to every state in the country. Last year there was kids from Oregon, Iowa, Texas, Washington etc.

Yesterday was the 40 year anniversary of Roddy Piper smacking Jimmy Snuka upside the head with that coconut, even though it wouldnt air on national tv for 3 more months, which is so crazy to think about compared to today
WCW was still doing that in the mid 90s. They'd tape 12 weeks worth of syndication at Disney World over the span of a few days.

It's spring break here and my son's birthday next week. Tournament is Friday and Saturday. If he medals here he will attain high school All American status. Not sure exactly how all that works but I think it's because this tournament is open to every state in the country. Last year there was kids from Oregon, Iowa, Texas, Washington etc.
Can’t wait for you to show the family who the 2024 Cannonball Champion of Spring Break is!
2555c455f90381c8-600x338.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back