Locked PWD 1156: Blood in Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

what the fook is this? lmao. I should start a sigma male boot camp where everyone silently but violently works on individual personal goals and development while being stand offish but pleasant to everyone else. We all gonna make it!

Never blame the liquor. <HisEye>
liquor-jim-lahey.gif

what the fook is this? lmao. I should start a sigma male boot camp where everyone silently but violently works on individual personal goals and development while being stand offish but pleasant to everyone else. We all gonna make it!

I've seen this covered on one of the YouTube channels i watch. It is so pathetic. You could fist all of these "Alphas" Rex and they'd say thank you

I've seen this covered on one of the YouTube channels i watch. It is so pathetic. You could fist all of these "Alphas" Rex and they'd say thank you

Yeah, I was reading the comments and the actual price is $18,000 for 3 days. Taking advantage of those nerds and their insecurities is a shitty thing to do, B. These guys are making a fortune doing this weird shit.

@moonwolf there is a really great Facebook group that you may wanna take a look at, it's dedicated to all the restaurants in this area and everyday there are a bunch of new recommendations with pics and user reviews
I lived here my whole life and never knew there was so many awesome looking spots I need to try

You may find a couple gems you guys wanna check out on one of your visits

I don't know why the link is in German but just click it and it will take you to the group

How many of these are entertaining and / or would draw someone who isn't following the product in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back