Locked PWD 1143: Road to The Rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score

giphy.webp

Rules.
1. Debut Gules at the Rumble
2. Give LA Knight the Diesel spot
3. #PushTonyD

Masctos
tOTcYWk.jpeg

this-rose-is-for-you-join-me-in-my-instagram-and-see-more-v0-a8ohfsm65i591.jpg

ngbleop93kz31.gif

Theme

Please and thank you @Oku @PRIDEWASBETTER @D.R.H. @KowboyMMA

Bruno Sammartino (2019)

Bruno and his family immigrated to Pittsburgh, United States from Italy. Escaping World War 2 Nazi occupation in Italy.

As a young man Bruno joined the Air Force National Guard. Later Bruno became an inspiration to others, both as a weightlifter and pro wrestler. He and Arnold Schwarzenegger developed a bond and friendship. The documentary was really good

Last edited:
Oh, and just in case anyone was wondering what happened in the big game last night

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

HAIL TO THE MOTHERFUCKING VICTORS!!!!

View attachment 1022687

@Pliny Pete do you 'member when prime heel Big Poppa Pump cut a promo on either a Nitro or Thunder in Columbus OH all decked out in Michigan gear? His Freak was dressed as a Michigan cheerleader and he made a comment that he loved wresting at Ohio State because they were easy, like their women...then finished it off with a "Hail to the Victors!" to some insane heat.

Need to find that somewhere.

@Pliny Pete do you 'member when prime heel Big Poppa Pump cut a promo on either a Nitro or Thunder in Columbus OH all decked out in Michigan gear? His Freak was dressed as a Michigan cheerleader and he made a comment that he loved wresting at Ohio State because they were easy, like their women...then finished it off with a "Hail to the Victors!" to some insane heat.

I dont remember that, sounds amazing though

That period is really when he became the out of control genetic freak we all know and love. "This show sucks, if you're watching at home you need to change the channel and watch Monday Night Raw instead!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back