Locked PWD 1123: Follow the Fireflies to the Double Cross Ranch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely disagree.

I'm not a fan of singles stars teaming up. The end result is always too predictable, they have no real identity, and they're taking away from the division that should be building up actual tag teams.

I'm not a fan of singles stars teaming up. The end result is always too predictable, they have no real identity, and they're taking away from the division that should be building up actual tag teams.
These guys have been tied to the hip almost their entire careers. Little different than the normal 2 stars team up thing.

Sure let's give New Day another title match for the millionth time.

What tag teams? It’s kinda weak right now.

These guys have been tied to the hip almost their entire careers. Little different than the normal 2 stars team up thing.

I get that, but it's also kind of dumb. The on again, off again "friendship" they have, doesn't mean anything. We've already had this feud, and they're just gonna do it again. We're gonna get the same promos again, and the same matches again. I'm so tired of these two.

"You want to talk about futue.......goodluck in your future endeavours".

Ugh Commentary trying to pop eachother......they don't care bout this match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back