President of Association of Boxing Commissioners: Conor's conduct jeopardized the health and safety

These people defending cant be over 18. Still in the rebel without a cause phase a lot of JrHS kids get into and Conor is a role model for that.

Here's the reality:

Conor shouldn't have gotten in the cage

Goddard shouldn't have pushed him. He's clearly unprofessional and has a history of pushing conor for no reason.

Goddard deserved to be pushed.

Conor shouldn't have gotten on the cage.

The official shouldn't have tried to shove conor off the cage. That was legit stupid as fuck.

The official deserved to be slapped for such a stupid move.
I disagree. As the party who wasn't supposed to be there and who was causing trouble, Conor is solely responsible and he should have been thrown clean off the cage.

I disagree. As the party who wasn't supposed to be there and who was causing trouble, Conor is solely responsible and he should have been thrown clean off the cage.
I think a valid question to ask now is, how far can any jackass make it before somebody stops him?

Anybody else would have been tackled, I hope

You can still be a fan, and realize what he did would not be tolerated by anyone. Nothing serious happened, but you can't just rush the cage, and start shoving officials. If he was a nobody, he'd be serious trouble. There would be no debate.

Bellator using it as a promotional tool, is also wrong. They're just encouraging other idiots to do the same. It's also just desperate as fuck.

"Oh' my god! The Notorious One has graced our shitty org with his presence! Tune in to watch the UFC megastar in action!"

They should be throwing him under the bus. He represents the competition.

Last edited:
What an embarrassment to the Irish. You have one man make it big and he becomes THIS???

Other people from Ireland have made it big long before Conor was even born.

Ronald.jpg

Jumped a cage as a spectator, pushed a ref, punched an official, caused a huge scene, and inadvertently delayed the care of an injured fighter.

There needs to be some kind of punishment for this. This is not a slap on the wrist offense. Any other fighter would have been fed to the wolves at this point. You can't play favorites in situations like this.
You do nothin! Ya hear! Yo do nothin all of you out heah!

complete garbage. he was excited and passionate about his team mate winning. you wanna fine him, thats cool, but to try and push him when he is on top off the cage is stupid. if he had not grabbed on the cage he woulda fell head first. i woulda slapped that official myself and it has nothing to do with anything other than pure simple human etiquette.

was conor in the wrong for touching the referee. yes. but the referee could have easily given conor a pass, but instead chose to trade words with conor. big john and herb dean would have navigated that situation like pros, but instead you get the super anal goddard who makes it everything about "the rules" . he never liked conor, and he was just itching to cause trouble.

how many times have you had someone of authority that could have been cool but chose to enforce some bs just cause they're just unhappy with life? mark goddard is 100% a shit stirrer, and conor is just not one to back down and that doesnt help his cause. but if you think anyone else but conor is the victim here, you are absolutely out of your mind.
How about you write this on your main account instead, you absolute piece of disgusting fucking human garbage?

dude just cuz somone is not allowed to be there you dont injure them unless they are injuring someone else.
If you commit trespassing you have already disregarded others safety, why should anyone give a shit about yours?

What a shitshow. You have John Redmond still down on the canvas and Conor's stupid ass is pushing officials into him. Total bitch move and there really needs to be some repercussions but I won't hold my breath.

MgOH7ib.gif

I see him purposely try to avoid the fallen fighter. The other guy knocked him down. I see no punches thrown.

I see him purposely try to avoid the fallen fighter. The other guy knocked him down. I see no punches thrown.
Yes, you with the Conor AV see what you want to see. I never said anything about punches being thrown. But I did say Conor was pushing officials into the downed fighter and I provided a gif as proof.

Yes, you with the Conor AV see what you want to see. I never said anything about punches being thrown. But I did say Conor was pushing officials into the downed fighter and I provided a gif as proof.

I wasn't addressing you...I just used your post to steal your gif. Just too hung over to do it right. My bad

Yeah he pushed an official into the downed fighter but he also tried pretty hard to avoid him initially. It wasn't on purpose but it did happen.

I dont know...Conor was just celebrating and hugging his teammate...The ref shoved him first but he also should not have been in the cage. I dont know....maybe a fine and a "Dont do it again". He wont

I wasn't addressing you...I just used your post to steal your gif. Just too hung over to do it right. My bad

Yeah he pushed an official into the downed fighter but he also tried pretty hard to avoid him initially. It wasn't on purpose but it did happen.

I dont know...Conor was just celebrating and hugging his teammate...The ref shoved him first but he also should not have been in the cage. I dont know....maybe a fine and a "Dont do it again". He wont

<3> For defending the indefensible. You are scum.

complete garbage. he was excited and passionate about his team mate winning. you wanna fine him, thats cool, but to try and push him when he is on top off the cage is stupid. if he had not grabbed on the cage he woulda fell head first. i woulda slapped that official myself and it has nothing to do with anything other than pure simple human etiquette.

was conor in the wrong for touching the referee. yes. but the referee could have easily given conor a pass, but instead chose to trade words with conor. big john and herb dean would have navigated that situation like pros, but instead you get the super anal goddard who makes it everything about "the rules" . he never liked conor, and he was just itching to cause trouble.

how many times have you had someone of authority that could have been cool but chose to enforce some bs just cause they're just unhappy with life? mark goddard is 100% a shit stirrer, and conor is just not one to back down and that doesnt help his cause. but if you think anyone else but conor is the victim here, you are absolutely out of your mind.

You are scum. Pure and simple. Fuck you.

and i liked how you left out the ref pushing conor and the official trying to throw him off the cage.
Would've hope he was pushed and maybe retire injured and you would cry every night cause you cant craddle his nuts anymore.

Back