President of Association of Boxing Commissioners: Conor's conduct jeopardized the health and safety

Wtf? How is a Native American tribe from Connecticut regulating events in Ireland?

Not that I don't agree with what he said. Conor went in classless megadouche mode.

all the expensive cars, suits, watches and he is still trash. I guess no amount of money can get the plumber on welfare out of him.

Would've hope he was pushed and maybe retire injured and you would cry every night cause you cant craddle his nuts anymore.

i just like conor and his fights. but his impact on the haters is a lot more.

These people defending cant be over 18. Still in the rebel without a cause phase a lot of JrHS kids get into and Conor is a role model for that.
no, they are just stupid. the guy who did it, the guy they are defending, is definitely over 18.

Connor's got a problem, that's for sure. And he needs to tighten up fast ior it's all going to end in tears for him. The history books are stuffed with 'personalities' of sport, screen and gossip pages who were the talk of tne town one day but finished up strung out, broke or an early death stat.

The bottom's a long way down...

Christ, you fuckers act like Goddard took his dick out and smacked Connie's mom in the face. Here's timeline to explain why people are pissed:

Conor jumped into the cage when he knew he wasn't allowed in, the ref and the officials told him to get the fuck out of the cage, with Goddard placing his hand on Gonad's chest, Gonad freaked out and pushed himself off of Goddard (that was the "shove" all you nuthuggers thought happened, Conor shoved himself), chases after Goddard, shoves him while screaming drunken obscenities at Marc, causing him to have to be restrained against the cage by officials. Conor's attempts to escape said restraint cause him to knock another official into the injured fighter who just had his brains turned into scrambled eggs. In the meantime, drunken dipshit is still ranting at Goddard and acting very aggressively, and you can tell the officials are worried something violent might happen. So they expel him, only for Conor to come right back and try to climb over the cage again. The official then tries to gently push his legs off, and the dipshit fucking assaults the official before security finally gets their heads out of their asses and kick this deranged lunatic out of the building.

And then after seeing this shitshow go down, people now have to watch as his fucking fans twist everything that happened so that it's the ref's fault, it's the commissioners fault, it's the fault of lax security, basically, everybody but the fucking guy who stormed the ring and acted like a jackass, because apparently, it's easier to do that than to just say "I like the guy, but he shouldn't have done that." And you wonder why a good portion of the fight audience doesn't like the fucking guy.

I'm not gay, but you just became one of my favorite people on the planet and if I was female I'd want you to have my children.

His success was predicated on being this brash hilarious guy who would fight anyone anywhere. And the guy can fight..

His success was predicated on multiple people going out of their way to give him everything and anything he wanted like he was their teen son.

These people defending cant be over 18. Still in the rebel without a cause phase a lot of JrHS kids get into and Conor is a role model for that.

You'd think so. And you'd be wrong. A tragic byproduct of mass media mind control. Now literally almost everybody acts and thinks like a middle schooler regardless of actual age.

And their names are?...

Dana, Sean Shelby, the Fertittas, whoever the WME execs are, whoever agreed to let him fight Mayweather in addition to those people, and lord knows how many fanbois. I'm sure I'm leaving someone out but my point is made.

His success was predicated on multiple people going out of their way to give him everything and anything he wanted like he was their teen son.

Cart before the horse.

The reason he gets privileged treatment is because he pulls in amazing numbers and was extremely marketable. He makes the company money.

Cart before the horse.

The reason he gets privileged treatment is because he pulls in amazing numbers and was extremely marketable. He makes the company money.

He was getting privileged treatment from day one, even as he was on the shelf for a year with a torn ACL. Only other fighter I can recall the UFC treating like a king that soon was Brock, and I can at least understand the reason for that.

Yeah we get it. Just ban him already so he can go and box another time.

Back