POWER RANGERS Movie (Features First Gay Character; First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turbo was after Zeo. I stopped watching after that.

Looking back, has there ever been a more worthless ranger than the Yellow Ranger? Trini, Aisha, and Tanya were useless characters.

This. They didn't do shit, but usually make things more difficult.

I loved the movie that came out late 90's with the ooze and kids being hypnotized by the ooze.

The one filmed in Sydney? I was a huge power rangers fan then but was only little so didn't realise a movie came out. Seeing a power rangers film in my own city would of blown my mind.

This short was fucking awesome, watch it 2 times already and love it both times.

This is just a reminder that James Van Der Beek is a badass

but dam that was some violent stuff, I liked it but it felt weird at the same time

The one filmed in Sydney? I was a huge power rangers fan then but was only little so didn't realise a movie came out. Seeing a power rangers film in my own city would of blown my mind.
I had to look it up to confirm it. it was filmed in Australia. released in 1995.

Why are they using machine guns at the beginning of this? Should've been some sort of laser blasters.

Needs more Astronema.

Was also a hot Ranger.
0b4b56da-79b2-4b99-a211-4981cd770f2c.png

latest

There really wasn't anything about it that made it feel like the Power Rangers. I kept waiting for some badass robots and giant monsters.

so im fuzzy on most of the MMPR story line. I remember mainly them fighting huge monsters though. Green ranger >>>>. Can someone fill me in, the guy interviewing everyone was supposed to be which ranger? And the guy at the end was the green ranger or red ranger? I got to meet the green ranger in person when I was a kid and I was so pumped. Though he was the white ranger at that time. Green Ranger >>>>>>

so im fuzzy on most of the MMPR story line. I remember mainly them fighting huge monsters though. Green ranger >>>>. Can someone fill me in, the guy interviewing everyone was supposed to be which ranger? And the guy at the end was the green ranger or red ranger? I got to meet the green ranger in person when I was a kid and I was so pumped. Though he was the white ranger at that time. Green Ranger >>>>>>

Van Der Beek was playing Rocky, who i think was the first red ranger, before Jason. Guy at the end was the green ranger, who eventually turned into the white ranger.

Van Der Beek was playing Rocky, who i think was the first red ranger, before Jason. Guy at the end was the green ranger, who eventually turned into the white ranger.
Jason was the original Red Ranger. Rocky came about later after the transition to the "Ninja" zords and that whole arc.

The Only Incarnation I remember and chose to acknowledge is the Mighty Morphin one.

Finally got around to watching it. Echoing the majority, I loved it. Rita was kinda hokey but also an appreciated throwback. Loved the theme of being older, how the world is now, yada yada. Be cool if the actual movie ran with something like that, could pay homage to the OG's while ushering in the new schoolers. Woulda been nice to get JDF in there, wonder what happened. A few months ago I saw a comicon interview where Jason talked about a Green Ranger spin off web series. Where it follows tommy when he wasn't with the team. Dude could still pull it off if he went paleo, haha.

I remember back in the day, when Tommy fought Goldar without his powers in that wheat field. He said a line, something like, "I almost gave up on myself, Goldar. Thanks for reminding me of all the good I've done. Not just as the Green Ranger, but as me, plain old Tommy." I was a little dude at the time struggling with a heart condition and low income family issues. hearing that changed my perspective on the world, lol. I always wanted to tell JDF that, as cheesey as it sounds.

After that kid came into turbo to be a ranger and become 6ft tall and muscular when morphed, i gave up. Never watched any episode after that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back