Portland burrito shop closes because of Cultural appropriation claims

genghis-grill.jpg

tenor.gif

You would think that as president of the war room (lol)
You would know its against the rules
To improperly edit when quoting another member
Then again
We are talking about
You
I didn't
Improperly
Edit your post
You average
intellect
Walrus.
I merely cut
your quote
to properly put
into context
what I was referring
too with my
response.
A brisk walk
is needed for you
and less fast
food.

Sincerely,

Daddy
MAGA

In this case I don't know, but my main point still stands.

Perhaps, but progressives of all colors will continue to scrutinize everything white people do and say. There are millions of drones and soldiers in the swarm and it continues to grow now that it has hatcheries (the school system) to spawn more progressives.

It's not just Whites that under attack. The left has concentrated on White/Christian/Male but once they done with you they coming after Hispanic/Latinos. We Latinos are becoming the majority in places like California. They will soon attack our conservative and family oriented culture. They already going after the word Latino because it emphasizes male dominated patriarchy. They trying to change it too Latinx. It's a start on attack into our language.
The left is about destroying Western culture.

If you're in the right, of course.

I don't ever have a problem apologizing when I'm wrong, but these ladies were just trying to make an honest living. Screw these children trying to bully them over nothing.

I completely agree with apologizing when it is deserved. If the incident involves hysterical SJWs, then it is best to either ignore them or tell them to go to hell.

It's not just Whites that under attack. The left has concentrated on White/Christian/Male but once they done with you they coming after Hispanic/Latinos. We Latinos are becoming the majority in places like California. They will soon attack our conservative and family oriented culture. They already going after the word Latino because it emphasizes male dominated patriarchy. They trying to change it too Latinx. It's a start on attack into our language.

The Left is not too big on the so-called "model minority" East Asians mainly because most East Asian refuse to play the victim and their success debunks the white oppressor narrative that the Left loves to force on everyone.

The nature of the SJW movement is to tear down. Eventually they will destroy themselves.

Once a country is fragmented they break down the fragments even further. It's all happening too fast with too much distraction.

This was perfectly executed.

The Left is not too big on the so-called "model minority" East Asians mainly because most East Asian refuse to play the victim and their success debunks the white oppressor narrative that the Left loves to force on everyone.

The nature of the SJW movement is to tear down. Eventually they will destroy themselves.

The swarm will destroy any threat to its dominance.

That's a nice way of saying you don't want white people making your burrito.

Cultural appropriation is a thing. The instance in this story could I suppose be construed as such, albeit somewhat innocently, as Tex-Mex and Asian-Mexican fusion is pretty common.

However, dreadlocks are not cultural appropriation, nor are cornrows. It's just cultural cross pollination.

I didn't
Improperly
Edit your post
You average
intellect
Walrus.
I merely cut
your quote
to properly put
into context
what I was referring
too with my
response.
A brisk walk
is needed for you
and less fast
food.

Sincerely,

Daddy
MAGA
cutting a quote=editing to suit your needs
its all good
i know how important this forum is to you
maybe next time
you can stop saying gay crap like maga

Cultural appropriation is just another post modern attack on Western Civilization. Its all part of the group rights as opposed to individual rights garbage. If they were going to be consistent then no one other than white people would be allowed to use cars and computers.

Since when is white a culture?

cutting a quote=editing to suit your needs
its all good
i know how important this forum is to you
maybe next time
you can stop saying gay crap like maga
Wow, how intolerant of you hurling 'gay' as a slur towards me. Bigly progressive.

Their role is essentially to be termites. A few of them is fine, but when there are a lot of them it starts to affect the structural integrity of anything they are chewing away at.

They can be unleashed onto any target, since they are nurtured and controlled from above, but they can also get out of hand.

While the closing of Kooks Burritos is a victory, it’s a small one and unless we continue to call this out it will happen again.

How fuckin sick are these SJW freaks?

Jesus Christ, everyone wants to be upset about everything.

Wtf, corn tortillas are much better than wheat tortillas.
I prefer soft tacos. The traditional soft corn tacos have a nice flavor, but are a bit too dry to my tastes. The crunchy corn tortillas aren't dry, but I just don't want a crunchy taco. The flour tortilla is flavorless, but that allows for the flavor of the taco to take over and it holds up well and isn't dry. If someone could make a soft corn taco that wasn't dry, I'd be all for it.

Back