Portland burrito shop closes because of Cultural appropriation claims

That's how all businesses work

Steal from others to make yourself rich

It's the American Dream

If you're not greedy, you won't succeed.

LOL, Mexicans don't even eat burritos in Mexico. I mean, if anything they're appropriating Tex Mex.. but it goes to show how stupid some of these liberal shit bags are.

I would love to read their ABOUT section on their website. A brutally honest description of them watching the Mexican couple through the window.

Why would anyone admit to stealing a recipe?

Maybe I missed something in the video but how did they get shut down? Just SJW complaints were enough?

I would love to read their ABOUT section on their website. A brutally honest description of them watching the Mexican couple through the window.

Why would anyone admit to stealing a recipe?
eddie-guerrero-hey-ese-if-you-aint-cheatin-you-aint-tryin.jpg

Two white guy in Philly opened up an Asian restaurant a few years back and originally named it "Round Eye Noodles" but the PC crowd got pissed and made them change the name.

I thought that was a good name.

Also one of the most famous cheesesteak places in the city was named ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:'s". One of the employees bought the place and went to expeand it to another neighborhood and people were flipping out that it was racist.

They explained that it was named after the original owner's whose nickname growing up was :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: but his friend's called him that because he had :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:y eyes... lol

Felt bad for that guy because people were going to be pissed if he didn't change the name and then people ended up being pissed when he did change the name.

Isn't that exactly how the culinary industry works? You are always stealing ideas and methods from other cooks. It's the reason cooks and chefs jump around to so many restaurants.

I still don't understand how they closed. Was the backlash really that bad?

Did you know that Taco Bell was started by a white guy named Glen Bell who owned a hot dog stand. The taco joint across the street from him had better business so he bought their food, reverse engineered it and started his own taco restaurant. Thus Taco Bell was born.

Picking nits are we? In a sense you are making a legitimate point, but I'm not sure if it's the one you intend. THE POINT is that cultural appropriation is just another guilt trip directed at white people of European and American persuasion. It's designed to reinforce the false narrative that they are eternal oppressors and other politically favored groups are eternal victims. Any borrowing or inspiration drawn from ideas and activities associated with those groups is categorized as theft and abuse, but that is just nonsense. It's a post modern political game.

You are culturally appropiation victimhood culture.

Did you know that Taco Bell was started by a white guy named Glen Bell who owned a hot dog stand. The taco joint across the street from him had better business so he bought their food, reverse engineered it and started his own taco restaurant. Thus Taco Bell was born.
Jokes on him. The taco joint he stole from was actually a lab testing new anti-constipation medicines.

The question is where does "white flight" go when the pacific northwest becomes as politically hostile as the places their hippie parents just fled from?

The choices are down to the Montana wilderness or the ocean.

Maybe I missed something in the video but how did they get shut down? Just SJW complaints were enough?

It sounds like the "Portland Mercury" newspaper ran them out of business with a smear campaign, not just random SJW customers.

People tend to not even notice these trivial things until a media serpent tells them to be offended.

Last edited:
LOL, the racist FB posts in the OP's article have been removed or set to private.

Believe it or not, this is a step in the right direction. It proves they feel shame.

I expect we'll see fried chicken joints across Portland closing en masse now, so as to not rob the Scots of their tradition and culture.

Lol this "cultural appropriation" thing couldn't get anymore ridiculous. How the fuck do people seriously buy into this nonsense?

The Portland Mercury:

http://www.portlandmercury.com/blog...ropriation-kooks-burritos-and-willamette-week

It's "This week in white nonsense", where they apparently target white business owners for racial crimes such a stealing European Jew-invented tortillas from Mexico (which they seem to envision as an exotic primitive land where everyone is uniformly dark brown).

"People of color are nothing more than an afterthought when the white perpetrators".

"While the closing of Kooks Burritos is a victory, it’s a small one and unless we continue to call this out it will happen again. In the meantime, it helps to support the originators of various cultures. If you’re really dying to get a burrito, here’s a list of six Latin-owned restaurants that also exist in Portland."

Portland is IMHO the worst place on Earth.

The smear-campaigner is neither Latina nor White nor any combination but rather a black Huffington Post contributor http://www.huffingtonpost.com/author/sckoontie-862

Last edited:
Those 2 chicks in the thumbnail looks like Snowflake SJWs...a sign SJWs eat themselves?

Those 2 chicks in the thumbnail looks like Snowflake SJWs...a sign SJWs eat themselves?

SJW's have a pretty strict hierarchy of value when it comes to race, gender, and sexual identity (the progressive stack), and white women are near the bottom.

It may have helped if they were lesbians or trans or something, to get their progressive score high enough.

But, the SWJ's will eat their way through the entire hierarchy when left to their own devices I'm sure.

Back