Pope Francis Accused of Propagating Heresey By 62 Catholics

There is quite a bit more discussion out there than just sexual immorality in the bible but that's quite a long discussion.
The catholic church has quite a sophisticated view of what is called a sacramental marriage and what isn't. Reading the deeper meaning of what a sacramental marriage is can be quite encouraging for anyone willing to ponder such.
Basically just because people say i-do doesn't mean they or their partner were ready for marriage or had a sacramental marriage for a multitude of reasons and therefore not married in the true sense. If this is deemed true through mature inquiry the people are freed from their "contract ". This is a gross oversimplification but gives a basic outline if anyone is interested to peruse more info, it's not straight up black and white no divorc period.
According to Jesus it was straight up, per his words. Anything other than that is a distortion of his words.

jesus.jpg

piracy-590x442.jpg

You think this guy who literally pirated food to feed the poor...Who said to turn the other cheek to get hit, instead of fighting back..would believe in Artificial fucking borders? Jesus, you people are delusional.

Jesus was the biggest hippie of all time...He would be against borders and nationalism division.....It's sad how you people are all Jesus fans but have to do mental gymnastics in order for Jesus to seem like he agrees with a snob asshole right winger.
Pirated food? Where did he pirate it from?

LMFAO....If you think Jesus would support your notion of calling poor people "dregs of society" and support your notion of them committing crime..

Jesus would verbally destroy you if you said that to his face.
Dude, they are committing crime here, how can you even deny that? Like that poor girl who was shot in California by the illegal..

Also they are the dregs of society. How is giving them a handout, going to help them? It wont. Sure they get to eat one more day, but they are still poor and will still be in dire need tomorrow. Hand outs are not hand ups. Giving people free shit does not help them out of poverty. I have no problem donating shit to people, but I doubt Jesus would be ok with people being perennial leaches doing nothing and just sponging off the good will of others..

According to Jesus it was straight up, per his words. Anything other than that is a distortion of his words.
According to who though? How do you define marriage? Just a legal contract? Or is there more to a marriage?

Don't care because I'm not Catholic and he has no real influence on my government.

But it's intresting to see what the Catholics here have to say.

LOL

Dude, they are committing crime here, how can you even deny that? Like that poor girl who was shot in California by the illegal..

Also they are the dregs of society. How is giving them a handout, going to help them? It wont. Sure they get to eat one more day, but they are still poor and will still be in dire need tomorrow. Hand outs are not hand ups. Giving people free shit does not help them out of poverty. I have no problem donating shit to people, but I doubt Jesus would be ok with people being perennial leaches doing nothing and just sponging off the good will of others..

You're delusional as fuck....I saw an American rape somebody in some foreign land....OMG all Americans are rapist...You're fucking delusional if you think all Americans/Immigrants are legit violent criminals.

Jesus literally gave poor people to eat by Pirating bread and fishes...He did give them the "handouts"....Sorry but Jesus hates people like you and I don't blame him.

jesus.jpg

piracy-590x442.jpg

You think this guy who literally pirated food to feed the poor...Who said to turn the other cheek to get hit, instead of fighting back..would believe in Artificial fucking borders? Jesus, you people are delusional.

Jesus was the biggest hippie of all time...He would be against borders and nationalism division.....It's sad how you people are all Jesus fans but have to do mental gymnastics in order for Jesus to seem like he agrees with a snob asshole right winger.

I lol'ed for real at "artificial boarders".

According to who though? How do you define marriage? Just a legal contract? Or is there more to a marriage?
You catholics can twist yourselves all you want, but his words are clear.

You're delusional as fuck....I saw an American rape somebody in some foreign land....OMG all Americans are rapist...You're fucking delusional if you think all Americans/Immigrants are legit violent criminals.

Jesus literally gave poor people to eat by Pirating bread and fishes...He did give them the "handouts"....Sorry but Jesus hates people like you and I don't blame him.
Jesus does not hate anyone. I noticed you failed to discuss the real meat of my post. How does giving dregs of society hand outs help them out of poverty?

Jesus does not hate anyone. I noticed you failed to discuss the real meat of my post. How does giving dregs of society hand outs help them out of poverty?
Im not getting into this argument with you...We are talking about what would Jesus support...He would not support division or your notion of "dregs of society", he was literally helping the poor....He was the champion of the poor, of the weak, of the underdogs.

Sorry but Jesus totally disagrees with you.

So how does he have a profound influence on the US government.

Most US Catholics barely pay attention to him as far as their personal lifes.

The Pope is a world leader, bro. If you don't think he can affect policy on the world stage you're dreaming.

Didn't Jesus say you would always have the poor AND to feed the poor?

Maybe Jesus was trying to give YOU a hand up by teaching you abundant love and unmerited grace. Maybe its as much about you being unattached to wealth and money and stuff as it is about feeding the poor.

Jesus DID say to feed the poor.

He got 1 loaf of bread then pirated it like crazy....Whoever made the loaf of bread, probably some bread maker around the are that sold it.
The loaf was voluntarily given then it was multiplied, not pirated.
Jesus called the "church" to be one people but never suggested secular governments drop their borders.
Apostle Paul many times used his citizenship as a Roman to his advantage.

So the Pope is supposed to be the ambassador to Earth for God for lack of a better term - and these Catholics are so self absorbed that they presume to tell HIM what’s right and wrong? Maybe they should apply for Popedom since they have all the answers.

The loaf was voluntarily given then it was multiplied, not pirated.
Jesus called the "church" to be one people but never suggested secular governments drop their borders.
Apostle Paul many times used his citizenship as a Roman to his advantage.

Well it depends how the person who gave him the bread, got it...If he made it himself then ok....but if he bought it from a bread maker, it's pirating IMO, either way it would affect the economy on the region and fuck over bread makers.

Jesus was the champion of the poor/weak.....Just because Jesus didn't talk about governments, doesn't mean he will be pro borders/division...The dude seemed like he was for unifying the world and helping all poor people...All, regardless of citizenship.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back