Pope Francis Accused of Propagating Heresey By 62 Catholics

1. You couldn't be more wrong. While the SSPX is in a "irregular" canonical state everything about them is VALID

Yes, it is. You seem to think I'm arguing that they aren't. I'm not. I don't understand why you would think I'm suggesting they aren't. I'm saying that their behavior is at times hypocritical. They may be Priests and Bishops, but they are still human beings, capable of failings, and thier actions are worthy of examination, don't you think?

Their excommunications were lifted, and those excommunicated were only a handful of newly ordained bishops, not the priests or faithful), and Pope Francis himself recognizes this
Again, where did I say any of this was not true. I was pointing out what they got excommunicated for. For an organization that is so dedicated to following Dogma and Catholic Tradition, they seemed just fine with acting directly counter to it when it suited them, expressly against the direct order of the Pope. That's why I was talking about Papal supremecy, etc being part of that very same tradition and dogma you're claiming they wish to adhere to. Apparently they only wished to adhere to it when it went along the same path they were choosing.

He even openly approved the faithful to go to them for confession . Pope Francis has also been in talks with Bishop Fellay up until this story broke to "regularize" them and even give them a headquarters in rome.

And why do you suppose that is? Because mercy and reconciliation is what Catholicism is always supposed to have been about if you follow the teachings of Jesus.

They offer up their masses for the Pope everyday, and accept him as supreme Pontiff of the church. (This does not make him above Dogma nor criticism )

No, it doesn't. Neither group gets to violate Dogma, and neither is SSPX above criticism.

You attempt to slander the whole SSPX by association using one priest's anti-semitic opinions

Where did I do anything of the sort?

Also holding all the Catholic faithful accountable to Dogma including the Pope is not hypocrisy.

Where is the Pope saying these things aren't sins?

They have never denied one Dogma of the church

Other than Papal Supremacy, Papal Infallability and Papal Primacy, which is why they were excommunicated. What about that aren't you understanding?

If you knew of Father Williamson then you could have easily researched all of this. Instead you falsely claim they are not allowed to Practice their priestly faculties. Which is a lie.

Father Williamson isn't, and was rightly kicked out of SSPX.

You're just being argumentative here. How can you argue with what I said? No man sends another to hell. If you die unrepentant in a state of mortal sin you go to hell. How is this even debatable? I totally agree with everything you just said with the exception that its merciful to allow or give someone the idea that recieving Holy communion in a state of mortal sin is okay These Preists and theologians are only attacking this theme of Amoris Laetitia.

I don't think you're understanding what I'm trying to say. I agree that it is only a person's actions that determine their path. My point is that SSPX's stance is the more hardline, old school stance of punishment, shame and shunning of people from the community to persuade them to repent. While I understand that thinking, I don't think it will do anything other than drive people away. If you create an atmosphere where people are accepted for who they are while still achknowleged to have done wrong than it is easier to return them to the fold. I'm not trying to pretend these men are evil in some way, or that they have bad intentions. I get the feeling you think that's the point I'm trying to make. It isn't.

I totally agree and will not in any way make an apology for the wrongs done by these guilty priests. This does not however defile the Church. These MEN did this. these same men no matter Preist, Bishop, or Pope is free from the effects of original sin. They will sin and do wrong. They will also be held to a higher accountability than you or I.

And many of those men are guilty of protecting the institution of the Church, rather than people of the Church. That is the major issue I have with it. Unfortunately, Evil within the Church is something that the Church has been battling with since it's inception and will continue to battle until the end of time.

And here is where you out yourself. You claim to be catholic then go on some tirade how the Catholic Church isn't even Christian. How is there no mercy? I can go to confession almost everyday in my diocese. Every parish I know of freely gives communion to all who come forward. They might inform the faithful only Catholics in state of grace should come forward, but I've never seen someone refused confession or communion. I dont believe you ever witnessed a Priest demanding a large sum of money for absolution. I would love to see all these people lining up to pay for confession. And please dont equate indulgences because that has nothing to do with confession or absolution. While sacraficial giving MAY constitute an indulgence most people say simple prayers for that. If you have witnessed this, the Priest should have been reported. That's heresy in itself. If your idea of mercy and forgiveness is giving people the freedom to ignore the Dogmas of the church and stay in mortal sin then that is no mercy.

Out myself as what? Someone who thinks for themself? How often is there a bible study class offered in the Catholic Church? Very rarely. Because Catholic Dogma has in many ways become greatly different than the bible. Communion and a forgiving attitude are two different things in my mind. You also cannot recieve communion if you are living in a state of mortal sin. How many homilies have you sat through in your life that are nothing more than budget meetings or outright appeals for money? How much is an annulment going for these days? 1500 bucks? 2500?

Nothing I said goes against the teaching's of Christ. Through Christ's sacrifice we are allowed to be forgiven and recieve grace after committing mortal sin by repenting, going to confession, and receiving absolution. That is mercy. This is the only way according to Catholic Dogma one can be forgiven of mortal sin. The simple fact is Pope Francis has endorsed the idea that mercy includes allowing people in a persistent state of sin to receive the blessed Sacrament without first making a firm intent to stop and go to confession

I'm not talking about you. Jesus' attitude towards other people was never to punish or seek retribution. The Church's attitude over the years has been.

Back