Please post ONE no go zone in the UK. challenge to the whole war room.

No, I found an answer to seiger's second question in a link posted earlier:

www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5177/no-go-zones-britain

There is a large list of areas that are more than 50% Muslim

Just noticed it's from two years ago, so I'm not sure how current the figures are, could be higher or lower

See this is interested and lots of specific areas I didn't know about. That said I say with 100% confidence I'd go to any and all of these areas. Some of them you could describe as being rough, and segregated in other cases. But the idea they are 'no go areas' is a massive stretch of the term.

Nobody really wants to acknowledge that things are done to reduce the negative effects of immigration, efforts made to combat segregation etc. It's black and white and if you don't want to ban muslim immigration you are a traitor/Marxist.

For every place on that list, there will be ten that have a muslim population with virtually no issues - so it seems quite clear to me that Muslims are not capable of integrating, but rather a product of bad policy/planning.

See this is interested and lots of specific areas I didn't know about. That said I say with 100% confidence I'd go to any and all of these areas. Some of them you could describe as being rough, and segregated in other cases. But the idea they are 'no go areas' is a massive stretch of the term.

Nobody really wants to acknowledge that things are done to reduce the negative effects of immigration, efforts made to combat segregation etc. It's black and white and if you don't want to ban muslim immigration you are a traitor/Marxist.

For every place on that list, there will be ten that have a muslim population with virtually no issues - so it seems quite clear to me that Muslims are not capable of integrating, but rather a product of bad policy/planning.
I didn't claim they are no go zones, was responding to the second post ITT.

Because London wanted to be multi-cultural and prove that we can all get along and live great together!

The cancer is spreading.

London has been multi-cultural for generations, and has directly profited from it in many ways.

I hope your country tackles this promptly once Brexit is finished (I'm not sure if that prevents anything from being done to address the problems from the extremist refugees/immigrants).

Brexit will have no effect on this whatsoever. The UK already has full control of non-EU immigration.

We should make a thread where TS has to find 1 western european nation with more than 3% muslims where they are not a major factor and massively over represented in violent crime stats and prison populations.

"Show me a place in a first world country where police cannot enter. If you can't it means that Islam is peaceful and that you should be in favor of open borders."

Another classic Seiger thread.
thats not what he said

We should make a thread where TS has to find 1 western european nation with more than 3% muslims where they are not a major factor and massively over represented in violent crime stats and prison populations.
I don't think he's coming back. Not without a Trump av anyway.

London has been multi-cultural for generations, and has directly profited from it in many ways.
With Muslims? Sure it was fine when the Muslim population was 1%.

Why do we even have these discussions that seem to pop up frequently? Are we just racist or do we see that a certain culture heavily developed around a certain archaic religion is a problem when they have numbers? A real, true hostile, intolerant problem?

People need to get their damn heads out of the sand and stop being so naive and call a spade a fucking spade.

Put the Trump AV on bitch (@seiger)

maxresdefault.jpg

With Muslims? Sure it was fine when the Muslim population was 1%.

Why do we even have these discussions that seem to pop up frequently? Are we just racist or do we see that a certain culture heavily developed around a certain archaic religion is a problem when they have numbers? A real, true hostile, intolerant problem?

People need to get their damn heads out of the sand and stop being so naive and call a spade a fucking spade.

You made no mention of Muslims in the post I quoted.

If you want to call a spade a spade, then talk Muslim immigration rather than multi-culturalism. They're different things.

While there are no actual no-go areas to my knowledge. The police felt powerless to break up a Muslim paedophile ring targeting non Muslim children because of muh racism. If you don't think that's a problem then you're not right in the head.

Im not saying I dont believe you but I have never seen a sign that says enter at own risk criminals on lose ..... Maybe they just hand those flyers out around tigers games ..... Never seen that in cork town or near st andrews or around the magestic .......Never seen it at Joe Luis or the car show ......... Or near the sanctuary or green river meds .... Hell dude just tell me where one is and ill get in the car and go see for myself

http://www.deweyfromdetroit.com/2013/02/why-detroit-still-matters.html

"Other" European countries being all of them? He provided evidence to that claim in the video?
Well, in terms of sexuality assaulting women yes it is and yes he did.

In terms of hard violence, then no, largely because they had such low crime levels to begin with. A wildly disproportionate amount of violent crime they do now have is committed by Islamic migrants. He provided evidence for this also.

Malmo is now also one of the top 10 most dangerous cities in Europe, which is clearly not because of the indigenous population.

You made no mention of Muslims in the post I quoted.

If you want to call a spade a spade, then talk Muslim immigration rather than multi-culturalism. They're different things.
Muslims are a very big part of multiculturalism. However just because when they have numbers their true side comes out and they become hostile and intolerant doesn't mean multiculturalism is a failure. My bad on that, that is incorrect on me. Latinos, Euros, Africans and Asians assimilate quite well actually. It's just this religion/cult that people use as a tool to use primal human instincts which modern day would define as extreme bullying.

We all know the elephant in the room and im dropping the spade like always. Ignorance is bliss though, until you are outnumbered and your neighborhood is affected with intolerance.

Well, in terms of sexuality assaulting women yes it is and yes he did.
The subject being discussed: "is Sweden an unsafe country?" Not "unsafe in terms of..." You had plenty of opportunities to clarify your position, and since you did not, I can only interpret this post as just blatant dishonesty. You can't go back and rewrite the claim you were attempting to defend mid-argument.

Back