Please post ONE no go zone in the UK. challenge to the whole war room.

It's once again shocking how you keep propping this up as if it was ever the subject. I have a lot of posts on sherdog, but I can't remember speaking to anyone this blatantly dishonest and ignorant.
Yeah that's cool, now how about you answer the question and prove I am being dishonest, just insulting someone over and over isn't an argument I'm afraid.

Just out of interest, what point do YOU think Paul Joseph Watson was trying to make in the video I provided and how do you think he failed to prove it? Can you provide some examples of things he said which aren't true. Should be easy if what he was saying is 'inexcusable'.

Yeah that's cool, now how about you answer the question and prove I am being dishonest, just insulting someone over and over isn't an argument I'm afraid.
Your first sentence was a blatant lie. If you want me to read any further then maybe stop being a coward and acknowledge your obvious error.

Your first sentence was a blatant lie. If you want me to read any further then maybe stop being a coward and acknowledge your obvious error.
Lol you have a really bizzare idea of what a coward is. Fuck off you disingenuous little cunt I couldn't give a shit if you read it or not lol.

Lol you have a really bizzare idea of what a coward is. Fuck off you disingenuous little cunt I couldn't give a shit if you read it or not lol.
I have a very clear idea of what a coward is. In this case its someone who, when faced with facts that don't support their conclusion, choose to modify the topic mid-argument, or misrepresent the arguments presented against him. That's you. An intellecual coward.

I see Luton on that list. Allow me to compliment that citation with this video...

Yea, this video is why I am against Islam. I don't want that shit in my neighborhood..

Rotherham is 67% Christian. and 22% no religion.

2n8t01y.gif~c200

so its clearly not a no go area.

Then please explain the cover up of the mass rape? The girls from the council homes being drugged and raped by muslims? You wont, but I ask anyways.

I have a very clear idea of what a coward is. In this case its someone who, when faced with facts that don't support their conclusion, choose to modify the topic mid-argument, or misrepresent the arguments presented against him. That's you. An intellecual coward.
Prove it

Just out of interest, what point do YOU think Paul Joseph Watson was trying to make in the video I provided and how do you think he failed to prove it? Can you provide some examples of things he said which aren't true. Should be easy if what he was saying is 'inexcusable'.
Can you admit you were wrong about PJW not providing sources, or are you an intellectual coward?

Prove it

Can you admit you were wrong about PJW not providing sources, or are you an intellectual coward?
Not sure what world you live in. When you discuss issues like a piece of shit, you probably shouldn't expect the conversation to continue without a hitch.

Not sure what world you live in. When you discuss issues like a piece of shit, you probably shouldn't expect the conversation to continue without a hitch.
I live in one where you have to validate claims you make about people.

Now, about that proof?

black people are 2.7% of the population and 13.7% of the prison population. so if religion is the cause of muslim prisoners, then what is the cause of the black prison population?

So your argument is bullshit.

Source? I have provided sources you have provided jack shit.

Once again. Show me a country in western Europe where Muslims are not massively over represented in crime stats and prison population. I'll wait.

London has been multi-cultural for generations, and has directly profited from it in many ways.

So has chicago, but that doesnt mean bringing in more muslims is a good thing.

OOps my bad, there was a Detroit one that I cant find right now.
Oh I agree with ya that it is political and they are trying to cash in on their job being dangerous from a city that cant support their services. Are you a Detroit hipster? Would you do that job for 45k a year?

Thats awesome, i wanna go

So has chicago, but that doesnt mean bringing in more muslims is a good thing.

Multi-culturalism and Muslim immigration are not the same thing. Why would you think they are?

Yea, this video is why I am against Islam. I don't want that shit in my neighborhood..

you dont want tommy robinson in your neighbourhood. i agree. neither did they.

Multi-culturalism and Muslim immigration are not the same thing. Why would you think they are?
because america isnt multicultural its racially diverse and multicultural means having more than one religion in your whole fucking country.

because america isnt multicultural its racially diverse and multicultural means having more than one religion in your whole fucking country.

No, it doesn't.

You could have a multicultural society without religious diversity, theoretically.

Michael Moore went to Compton or Inglewood with 10 bodyguards & 10 cameras in the middle of the day for 5 minutes

Therefore: No white person has ever been randomly murdered by a black person in America.

There's be dozens of places parts of Luton & others where you would get spat, macro-aggressioned on if you spent 20 minutes in the one place or more there are a lone christian.

Various places where they only send in people a team of 4 that looks like Lennox Lewis or

Back