Please post ONE no go zone in the UK. challenge to the whole war room.

@Giblert

just because a bunch of people of different ethnicities and religions live somewhere and some of them are muslim, it doesnt make it a fucking "enclave". seriously dude.

this is the uk, not the ukraine. dont expect everybody to be white and english and playing green-sleeves while morris dancing around a maypole. the cities are diverse here. just like america, but a bit less so. and with a quarter of your murder rate.

these are civilised places where lots of money is made and people work their arses off and wear nice clothes. and get along with the rest of the planet and most people have a uk accent or are nice people who are usually students or tourists or just professionals from a different country.

its not a swamp full of one type of background repeating on itself ad infinitum.

get over yourself.

no disrespect, but i dont believe a muslim guy kidnaps your 12 year old daughter, threatens you and you sit there and do nothing. come on man. its ridiculous. clearly shit happened, but not like that.

There are several instances of parents trying to get things done themselves and facing arrest because of it, it's a huge clusterfuck of a story, with failures at every level.

Just read the links, it's all in there and you can't accuse it of right wing bias, I even included a BBC link.

Ok let's take that one ward. How accepting would the Muslims there be of a gay pride parade marching through their ward?

same answer when you ask a lot of londoners about anything...

"who gives a shit..."

image.jpg

as a man of my word,

if you can prove a no go area in northern ireland

ill wear the trump avatar for a week.

its a technicality though really, and it only proves how fucked up christianity may be...

but go ahead. i want an area in northern ireland where catholics or prodestants fear to tread. and its gotta be a ward. not just like some dodgy street or something.

There are several instances of parents trying to get things done themselves and facing arrest because of it, it's a huge clusterfuck of a story, with failures at every level.

Just read the links, it's all in there and you can't accuse it of right wing bias, I even included a BBC link.
we will find a bunch of under age chavs sucking dirty old men for money. and this time its muslims. what we wont find is children being kidnapped and kept as sex slaves with parents, police and said children all being helpless against the almighty muslim threat. yes, the scum that do these things should be gutted and thrown off a cliff. do under age girls deserve to be groomed, of course no. are the past the age of reason, of course they are. it doesnt make it a 50/50 but the idea that children got kidnapped and held up in an austrian cellar isnt the reality here. the reality will be a bunch of underage chavs hitting up dirty old men for money. and i fucking guarantee it wont be the first time in the history of the uk its happened.

not a no go zone.

same answer when you ask a lot of londoners about anything...

"who gives a shit..."

image.jpg
Sure it would be....

The religion that preaches death to homosexuals would say "Who gives a shit?".

This would be one of those moments where being familiar with the Quran would be helpful for you.

Sure it would be....

The religion that preaches death to homosexuals would say "Who gives a shit?".

This would be one of those moments where being familiar with the Quran would be helpful for you.

you could march a parade of gays through a lot of black or white estates in the uk and have an issue. its a valid point, as i consider gays to be normal people and not affiliated in any way, but from that perspective being gay would potentially make a lot of areas no go, and not muslim ones, which would depend on a lot of thing other than religion in practice. tower hamlets has a big gay community. they even have a rainbow hamlets site. google it.

http://www.rainbowhamlets.org/

fuckeries. i think the mods have taken away my ability to change my avatar. well im game. technically i did say muslim populated areas and wards in the OP, but what you just showed me is a proper no go area and i didnt think of that, so im up for it.

someone remind me how to change it and ill go it for a week. or a mod can do it for me if they fancy it.

i guess this is irony.

fuckeries. i think the mods have taken away my ability to change my avatar. well im game. technically i did say muslim populated areas and wards in the OP, but what you just showed me is a proper no go area and i didnt think of that, so im up for it.

someone remind me how to change it and ill go it for a week. or a mod can do it for me if they fancy it.

i guess this is irony.

There's enough Trump AVs on the board already. Replace it with a pic of a fine Irish women instead, like below

VIPIrelandPicture-Ref16639.jpg

Rotherham.

Police and local government officers were afraid to do their jobs, and allowed Muslims to effectively turn their neighbourhoods into no go areas for the rule of law. At a conservative estimate, 1400 young girls, many below the age of consent, were groomed, given drugs and alcohol and subjected to gang rape, beatings and mock executions. One girl was doused in petrol and told she would be burned alive. Girls would be driven to other towns and cities and offered to groups of Muslim men to abuse.

The Muslim areas of Rotherham were not physical No Go Areas, but they might as well have been. Police were so terrified of being accused of racism, they not only ignored evidence of, "rape on an industrial scale" - that discription is taken from the official enquiry into the scandal - but actively covered it up.

One girl gave the clothes she had been wearing when she was gang raped by Muslims to the police. They later told her they could not charge anyone because they had, "lost" the clothes. They didn't even offer her an apology.

A father of one girl who had been placed in council care tracked her down to the house she was staying in, owned by a Muslim man who had groomed and repeatedly raped her. In spite of the Muslim having a record of sexual abuse of underage girls, the police who arrived on the scene arrested the father for alleged racial abuse. And left a 14 year old girl with a man they knew had abused girls in the past.

The family of one victim had to flee the country after the police refused to take any action against Muslims who made death threats against them.

In fact, the malign influence of Islam wasn't confined to a, "No Go" area. The Muslim rape gangs would pick up girls from council care homes, in spite of them being classed as vulnerable - many came from broken homes - and supposedly subject to strict curfews. The girls would be returned to the homes in the early hours of the morning after being abused, often crying, showing signs of beatings and being under the influence of drugs and alcohol. Nothing was done, because the shit-bags were Muslims. One council worker who raised concerns with her superiors was given an official repremand for racism and ordered to undergo cultural sensitivity training.

Enough of an example for you?:rolleyes:

This story makes me sick

Whilst PJW is no doubt exaggerating/ grand standing, I doubt the journalist was walking around migrant suburbs eating ice-cream lol.

There is plenty of videos of migrants attacking innocent people there on YouTube.

Youtube has the unfortunate effect of convincing people a single moment or two can be used to extrapolate general truths about places or people. Hard evidence is still ultimately needed to make any valid comparisons. PJW claiming that one of the most historically safe nations in the world is no longer safe (without presenting proof) is insane, and he considers himself a journalist. Just inexcusable.

Youtube has the unfortunate effect of convincing people a single moment or two can be used to extrapolate general truths about places or people. Hard evidence is still ultimately needed to make any valid comparisons. PJW claiming that one of the most historically safe nations in the world is no longer safe (without presenting proof) is insane, and he considers himself a journalist. Just inexcusable.
He literally did a video about Sweden yesterday where he provides plenty of evidence that it has become less safe lol, maybe he can be excused now?

I see Luton on that list. Allow me to compliment that citation with this video...

Jeez, that was crazy.

I've heard of some places not to venture to at night in London but I have yet to have an issue during all of the times I've visited. I hear Birmingham is a whole other ball game though; Luton seems interesting too.

Do you think the Muslims are in such a defensive, and now aggressive, mindset because of the prejudice and harassment they may have faced when they first migrated to the UK?
- I do not know much about their history in the UK, I am just trying to understand where that guy's animosity toward the driver came from.

Rotherham.

Police and local government officers were afraid to do their jobs, and allowed Muslims to effectively turn their neighbourhoods into no go areas for the rule of law. At a conservative estimate, 1400 young girls, many below the age of consent, were groomed, given drugs and alcohol and subjected to gang rape, beatings and mock executions. One girl was doused in petrol and told she would be burned alive. Girls would be driven to other towns and cities and offered to groups of Muslim men to abuse.

The Muslim areas of Rotherham were not physical No Go Areas, but they might as well have been. Police were so terrified of being accused of racism, they not only ignored evidence of, "rape on an industrial scale" - that discription is taken from the official enquiry into the scandal - but actively covered it up.

One girl gave the clothes she had been wearing when she was gang raped by Muslims to the police. They later told her they could not charge anyone because they had, "lost" the clothes. They didn't even offer her an apology.

A father of one girl who had been placed in council care tracked her down to the house she was staying in, owned by a Muslim man who had groomed and repeatedly raped her. In spite of the Muslim having a record of sexual abuse of underage girls, the police who arrived on the scene arrested the father for alleged racial abuse. And left a 14 year old girl with a man they knew had abused girls in the past.

The family of one victim had to flee the country after the police refused to take any action against Muslims who made death threats against them.

In fact, the malign influence of Islam wasn't confined to a, "No Go" area. The Muslim rape gangs would pick up girls from council care homes, in spite of them being classed as vulnerable - many came from broken homes - and supposedly subject to strict curfews. The girls would be returned to the homes in the early hours of the morning after being abused, often crying, showing signs of beatings and being under the influence of drugs and alcohol. Nothing was done, because the shit-bags were Muslims. One council worker who raised concerns with her superiors was given an official repremand for racism and ordered to undergo cultural sensitivity training.

Enough of an example for you?:rolleyes:

As an American poster I'd like to thank you, WhitebeltXL, and any other UK sherdoggers (I'm only on the second page at the moment) for shedding light on this serious topic.

I hope your country tackles this promptly once Brexit is finished (I'm not sure if that prevents anything from being done to address the problems from the extremist refugees/immigrants).

London Borough of Redbridge: Clementswood (42.7%); Cranbrook (36.6%); Goodmayes (33.5%); Loxford (46.0%); Mayfield (34.6%); Newbury (29.4%); Seven Kings (31.3%); Valentines (40.0%)

Fuck Cranbrook.

He literally did a video about Sweden yesterday where he provides plenty of evidence that it has become less safe lol, maybe he can be excused now?

I sat through about 6 minutes and turned it off. No offense, but thats is just one step above the last video. When someone claims Sweden (or anywhere else) isn't safe, the next question is, compared to what? Then, what is your hard evidence? That video was basically him trying to defend the backlash by listing all the shitty things that have happened in Sweden. Does that really address the question? Do we really know that Sweden isn't safe now?

I sat through about 6 minutes and turned it off. No offense, but thats is just one step above the last video. When someone claims Sweden (or anywhere else) isn't safe, the next question is, compared to what? Then, what is your hard evidence? That video was basically him trying to defend the backlash by listing all the shitty things that have happened in Sweden. Does that really address the question? Do we really know that Sweden isn't safe now?
He sourced plenty of studies and crime statistics, probably was after 6 minutes.

Do you seriously believe you can import hundreds of thousands of illiterate muslims from the middle east, have them all live in ghettos whilst very few hold down jobs and see no notable increase in crime...? You seem a smart enough guy, let's be real here.

I have personally met 3 swedes working offshore who have moved out of Sweden because of Muslims.

Back